Search results

+
  1. netrunner123

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

The CDPR apologists are coming out in full force today. Some of us are disappointed and are simply expressing that. No need to gatekeep and tell us how Cyberpunk is all about lack of choice or how dumb it would be to have more than one apartment when it's clear that CDPR thought otherwise a...
  2. netrunner123

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

It's pretty clear that the OP isn't going for either extreme; idk why you're trying to mischaracterize his stance. Obviously, no one thinks that "owning a bigger apartment is the only way to showcase" our character's progression. But it's definitely one way to showcase it in relation to our...
  3. netrunner123

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

That they've demoed it on high-end PCs and committed to supporting RTX features suggests to me that this is definitely a PC-first type of experience.
  4. netrunner123

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

It was recently stated in an interview that Keanu has the 2nd most lines of dialogue in the game, presumably 1st is your character. This indicates that he will be very integral to the story and constantly present, which I'm not too happy about.
  5. netrunner123

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

If you don't want to continue discussing, then fine, but just remember that they do very much market themselves in a positive contrast to other large gaming studios: Remember the hidden "we leave greed to others" message from the E3 2018 trailer?
  6. netrunner123

Cyberpunk 2077: Change in Style/Tone, Graphics

As I've seen speculated elsewhere, this might be Pacifica, the rundown part of the city on the outskirts. In the gameplay teaser where the player is riding a motorcycle, you're not surrounded by skyscrapers like the downtown parts or Watson area. You can also see what looks like a rocket launch...
  7. netrunner123

Is Jackie DEAD?!

Yeah I'm having difficulty seeing a clear answer either way. If this does happen as a fixed story point, then why would CDPR spoil such a major moment? What's the point of the quest shown in the 2018 demo if you know you're gradually approaching a point where Jackie dies and you'll be "murdered"...
  8. netrunner123

This is a cop-out. CDPR markets themselves as "for-the-gamer" and they're the ones who signed the deal with WB for distribution. So even if WB made the decision, CDPR has enough clout to change things if they really care. There is absolutely no way they didn't foresee some sort of backlash from...
  9. netrunner123

Incredibly disappointing. This decision is so puzzling. The PC CE version exists elsewhere. The console CE versions exist in NA. But for some reason the PC CE version is singled out in NA—why? What possible good reason is there for this? Can someone from CDPR answer? Also not happy that I...
  10. netrunner123

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

I'll preface this by saying that I have no issues with Keanu Reeves. By all accounts, he's an angel. But I've gotta say, I'm not a fan of them introducing such a big name into the game. It'd be one thing if it was just VO, but adding likeness as well? Completely immersion breaking, IMO. Last...
Top Bottom