Search results

+
  1. HMorisson

[POLL] Summer poll!

How would I like to spend my time in Cyberpunk? WITH A WORKING UI! Despite the plethora of promises and announcements that CP2077 would feature, and I quote, "Full Ultrawide Support at launch", the UI is still broken for 3440x1440 UWQHD! Half a year gone already, and it's still not fixed. Half...
  2. HMorisson

Hotfix 1.06

Come again? CDPR CLEARLY promised and PROMOTED "Full Ultrawide Support at launch" in multiple trailers and other video material. Those are the facts, and that was what moved me to preorder a Collector's Edition in the first place. And moreover, it is a bug when 3440x1440 is officially...
  3. HMorisson

Hotfix 1.06

Guess what: It is STILL NOT FIXED! I'm so fucking done with CDPR at this point... I loved them to bits for The Witcher 3, but this is just... well, it's insulting. CDPR couldn't be more clear about how they give zero fucks about their majorly promoted promise of "Full Ultrawide support at launch".
  4. HMorisson

[PC] Massive visual bugs & issues!

Sadly this game still is a broken mess... such a shame that CDPR's managers have ruined the studio this badly. From the glorious masterpiece that was TW3 and especially Blood & Wine, to this, after multiple major delays...
  5. HMorisson

[PC] Massive visual bugs & issues!

I have uninstalled the game some time ago, as CDPR apparently can't be bothered to fix this... and even if, there'd still be all the missing/cut content... last game I preordered from CDPR, that's for damn sure.
  6. HMorisson

Hotfix 1.06

WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY FIX THE BROKEN UI & INTERFACE FOR 21:9 ULTRAWIDE?! FFS... been reporting this since 1.0.3!
  7. HMorisson

Dear Devs: Please don't take the RPG out of Cyberpunk 2077, don't make it only an Action-Adventure, but more importantly: talk to us, please.

As have many of the comments... sometimes it*s really NOT fun to be right...
  8. HMorisson

Hotfix 1.05

Still not getting 1.0.5 on GOG... neither "Check for Updates" NOR "Verify Files" works! All it ever does is download the same 29 MB that change absolutely nothing at all. Everything surrounding this game is so subpar...
  9. HMorisson

Hotfix 1.05

So you guys STILL didn't fix the completely broken 21:9 / 3440x1440 UI and Interface? I've been reporting this since 1.0.3, and this is a gamebreaker, as the game is unplayable in this state, with content missing or being only 50% visible towards the right edge of the screen. So much for "full...
  10. HMorisson

Im done with CDPR

Oh that's simple... because it's a flashy USP to draw in preorders.
  11. HMorisson

Im done with CDPR

You and me both... I was one of the most fervent defenders of CDPR back before launch, when people were ranting about the delays... I always told them to relax and understand that this would ultimately make the game that much better. Gotta appreciate the irony... Saved up for more than 2 years...
  12. HMorisson

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

This just in from GameStar.de, for those who do not speak german: The CDPR CEO has just officially and unequivocally admitted that this game was intentionally rushed (so it would make the XMAS sales period*), and that both management as well as the directors didn't pay enough attention to the...
  13. HMorisson

Bugs are one thing. Missing content on such a scale is quite another.
  14. HMorisson

Im done with CDPR

You're missing the point. It's not about us wanting to run around with our schlongs out in Night City. - It is about CDPR promising us that it would be possible, promising us full nudity, zero censorship. - It is about CDPR heavily advertising their genital settings in the Char Creator, despite...
  15. HMorisson

It is only perceived as "normal" because players themselves somehow feel that it makes sense normalizing and whitewashing bad behaviour by publishers/studios. It is neither normal nor okay nor acceptable in any way, shape or form to promise Product A and then deliver a vastly inferior Product...
  16. HMorisson

Yes, after promising us it'd be a full-blown RPG for years, and almost up to release. As I said: the 11th hour. Yet another dick move.
  17. HMorisson

Still waiting for my pre-order, apparently it was lost in delivery but somehow they managed to ship me an empty case

Yep, this was no regular mistake... someone with access to packages figured out their content and got greedy with (at least) yours. It is also extremely likely that this happened in one of the package processing centers of the carrier in question, as they have all the facilities required to...
  18. HMorisson

Yep. TW3 was their first big game, so some degree of leeway was still warranted. This isn't. And, as I and others have said before: Even with the above in mind, TW3 was still the vastly superior product at launch to what CP2077 currently is. Main reasons for that are to be found all over these...
  19. HMorisson

Oh, didn't you see? PC players these days are only worth a footnote: /s ;)
  20. HMorisson

The point is: I don't think the individual devs themselves are all that happy with what has been released as "their best effort" on the 10th. CP2077 in its current state is not a great game, it isn't even a good game. It's an okay game, and that after years and years of trailers telling us a...
Top Bottom