Search results

+
  1. wolf345

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

PS5 (Performance Mode) -Performance issues/framedrops when it starts to rain. -first you see an empty street, after turning around there are cars on both sides of the street
  2. wolf345

Can't save my Game-Settings on PS5 (Disc Version!)

Done! :-) Thx!
  3. wolf345

PS5 - Crash issue.

I'm on PS5, yes!
  4. wolf345

PS5 - Crash issue.

Error Code CE-108255-1. PS5 Disc Version No HDR enabled Crashes over and over again. Pretty annoying.
  5. wolf345

PS5 - Crash issue.

Same here!
  6. wolf345

Can't save my Game-Settings on PS5 (Disc Version!)

Hey, i can't save any Settings in my Game-Settings Menu on PS5. After turning my Mini-Map, Subtitles, specific Graphic-/Audio-Options etc. in the Settings Menu on/off, all changes are gone after restarting the console. Tried it out a few times but it's definitely not working. Would be great if...
  7. wolf345

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

@Bloodartist Ah, thank you! :-) <3
  8. wolf345

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Hey, where can i see the full Q&A with @MilezZ and co. from this Video? (At 28:11 min) Wanna watch the whole thing and can't find it! :) Thanks!
  9. wolf345

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

-haptic feedback/vibration when you walk/run into random people -a Market Board like in Final Fantasy 14 where you can buy&sell stuff that you/others have found or crafted -a coop Multiplayer mode where you can enjoy night city with your friends (whole map) -possibilities to set up/ decorate...
  10. wolf345

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hey, would it be possible to get an haptic feedback (vibration) on your Controller if we walk/run into another person? Would be great.
  11. wolf345

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear at the moment? Missable Achievements like in Witcher 3! :-D
  12. wolf345

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

CDPR - please bring the multiple Home Idea back to life! We need it!!!! :-(
  13. wolf345

Oh nooooo, why that? Please don't cancel this "CDPR"! :-(
  14. wolf345

Thanks for the great work and this awesome Project, CD Project Red - I love you! <3
Top Bottom