Search results

+
  1. CShepard1

The popularity of the Witcher 3 ruined the franchise's magic for me

Yes, even though the franchise means a lot to me, it's important to remember that! :D You guys here are the nicest! :) That's a pretty accurate description actually, and it's good to know you understand the whole feeling. I started my new playthrough yesterday and it did feel quite good. I've...
  2. CShepard1

Thank you for your kind response :) Means a lot to read that (before posting I even feared that this thread might be locked due to its negativity) You're right, and probably it affected me so much this time was because The Witcher eventually became more important to me than any franchise had...
  3. CShepard1

*Continued... As a result of all this and my issues with its sudden popularity, around a year after its release I subsequently began detaching myself from the franchise to avoid feeling bad about it all, but I never forgot about it. I stopped listening to its soundtrack, watching videos of it...
  4. CShepard1

After over 4 years of planning to share my thoughts about this, I've finally decided to sit down and get it off my chest. Maybe it’s taken me this long because I've been scared of how people will react to an opinion of this sort. Or maybe I've been procrastinating because it feels like a huge...
  5. CShepard1

Now playing [music]

Not even kidding, this is the last thing I'd listened to today.
  6. CShepard1

Art of Your V

I hope the character creator is super in depth. Gonna mess around with it a bunch and then probably settle on copying my version of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect! :P
  7. CShepard1

The General Videogame Thread

I'm mainly interested in WD:L because of the character stuff. At the same time, I can see that getting old/ boring after a while, with no main character to get attached to. The main attraction for me though, is exploring London. It'll be a blast to explore that!
  8. CShepard1

Dying Light 2

Haven't played the first one but have been sold on this since last E3. Love how they explained how systems and factions work together in the game. Plus the inclusion of Chris Avellone gets me excited!
  9. CShepard1

Your useless talent

I make great playlists... I think XD
  10. CShepard1

What type of game should it be?

A Game of Thrones RPG would of course work best with CDPR. Would like to see them make something Sci-fi opera style like Mass Effect too! (Or maybe Star Wars, like the KotoR games) Basically anything that Bioware have messed up in recent times!
  11. CShepard1

CD Projekt should to make a VAMPIRE RPG game!

That's made me think - I haven't thought about what CDPR could possibly do next, after Cyberpunk. A sequel or something new, either way it should be great! (or possibly a return to the world of the Witcher, that's highly likely)
  12. CShepard1

Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

After finishing TW1 and 2, I had no doubt that CDPR were capable of creating one of the best games of all time with TW3. And they did! I love and totally trust these guys to pour their hearts into the work. Warhorse Studios (Kingdom Come Deliverance) is another great studio that I totally trust...
  13. CShepard1

What is your take on the gaming industry?

Agree with you on most of your points. For me recent games seem to lack the charm and magic that the older ones had (even if they weren't super polished for instance) Of course, there are still great games coming out, but in the AAA space most of them just don't have that feeling anymore. It's...
Top Bottom