Search results

+
  1. AlinCarabet

[Request]: Upscaler [XeSS 1.2, FSR 3] for Series X|S consoles

This is an absolute necessity. The game is borderline unplayable on series consoles It keeps flickering and artifacting every few seconds Cdpr seems to be ignoring this issue!
  2. AlinCarabet

BUGS after Patch 2.1

The Xbox Series X/S still have insane pixelation and artifacting sue to the FSR! We need this issue fixed or we need fsr3 now!
  3. AlinCarabet

Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

Guys, there's not gonna be an update on the game anymore. Especially something of the caliber of FSR 3 implementation.A t least I don't think so. Can anyone test the game at 60 fps with motion blur on/off? 1713272364 Did you try 60 with motion blur on? Could you do that amd get back to us? Ofc...
  4. AlinCarabet

Apparently only 17 people are still on this project (cyberpunk) so the chances this gets fixed are close to 0. Sorry bros but looks like this game will forever be like this...
  5. AlinCarabet

This is very strange especially considering The Xbox Series x has slightly better tech than the ps5 and a lot of games look and perform slightly better. I don't really know if they just don't care about it or it's simply impossible to fix (which let's be honest, if the could fix the atrocity...
  6. AlinCarabet

Did anyone else make a ticket post latest update? What was their response? Maybe we should start mass reporting this so it gets fixed. It's been 2 years, man :(
  7. AlinCarabet

Did the newest update fix it?
  8. AlinCarabet

new patch with sonic shock bug

What...
  9. AlinCarabet

Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

C'mon guys He is not dead
  10. AlinCarabet

Dexter DeShawn's bodyguard

Hmm But why he let's the immortality chip on v?
  11. AlinCarabet

Again i just hope he survives This looks like a very hostile world and it would be nice to have a true friend From what we know, Johnny could be a total asshole, or could be a nice guy But Jackie seems alright
  12. AlinCarabet

Everything is possible I personally want him to survive The cinematic trailer could be just an outcome and not smth set in stone The chances of him surviving are 50% I say that becouse cd pr likes to use stuff that isn't in the games for they trailer and becouse our choices can lead to him...
Top Bottom