Search results

+
  1. MrBaconbread

Miro Lozar and Old Night - Chipping in 2018 cover

I was on Reddit and saw this cover of the 2018 Chipping in and I don't know why, but it got removed. So for the people that want's a full version of the song from 2018, here you go! I like the official version from Refused, but I know a lot of people want this version, and this sounds really...
  2. MrBaconbread

Never Fade Away by SAMURAI (Refused)

Haha was just about to post a thread about this ^^ I like it! Want more!
  3. MrBaconbread

Have you ever felt that a change of music(or anything) might alter your future gameplay experience?

Music is a way to set my mood, that's it. Aggressive music = aggressive playing style, calm music = playing calmly. I wouldn't like it if Skyrim had Metal or jazz music, it would not really fit. So in that case of change in music I do understand you, but I don't really have that feeling in this...
  4. MrBaconbread

V face? | Question / idea |

No, no and again no. Don't waste time on this, it never works. Maybe a mod, if that's what people want to spend there time working on, but not in the main game, focus on the important stuff.
  5. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Wow, no winning with you I see. So just because you don't believe it, makes it so you're right? You speak about proof all the time, and you got non, and then choosing to ignore what people say if it's not what you believe. How about get some proof and then say something next time? And doing...
  6. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Well, here IGN is saying the show floor has a 30min demo. And also here you have what I was saying about last demo not originally being for the public. Can still be lies, but why not trust them on this?
  7. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Unlucky for you, I got nothing better to do today, so let's keep discussing this! And just so you don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just me that has a different mindset than you on this subject. And I am bored, so why not spend some time writing. So, first of all, the...
  8. MrBaconbread

The World of Cyberpunk 2077

If you care so much about getting info of the world before 2077 before the game comes out, you would read a wiki and read about Red. This book is most likely just a lot more info about everything you see around 2077, so if you liked the game and wanted more details about the world you just...
  9. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

Not on hand, but just what was said. Even think CDPR said it themselves. Do you have proof that it was planed? If it was the plan last year, then why didn't they have it on the show floor like they did this year?
  10. MrBaconbread

Go to a cyberpunk 2020 wiki or read the new Red if you just want info about the world, it already exist, and info about the year 2077 will most likely have one or more spoilers that most people want to see for the first time when playing the game. And you kinda miss my point about spoilers. If...
  11. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

If you didn't know, last E3 they had some small groups of people that got to see then they played this demo live. They did this so people could write about it, but they didn't let the public see it. A lot of people was disappointed of this, and wanted to see it to, so after a while they said...
  12. MrBaconbread

The name is "The World of Cyberpunk 2077", so would think it's about the stuff you will see in Cyberpunk 2077. If you want more info about the between 2020 and 2077, just read and play Cyberpunk Red when it comes now august 1. Maybe I'm in the wrong, but it would make sens if this book is about...
  13. MrBaconbread

NPCs (Clones and Bugs)

two years before release we got this, and it wasn't even meant for the public. We got it because everyone wanted it so bad after hearing that some people got to see it. Just be happy we got to see some real gameplay, if it was any other game developer we would only get a pre made non gameplay...
  14. MrBaconbread

But if you get it before the game, won't that just spoil the entire game for you? And even if you don't care about spoilers, you know some guy will keep posting spoilers everywhere on the internet so people that don't want spoilers will get them...
  15. MrBaconbread

Weekly Poll - 7/17/2019 - V's Style

I still don't know what I will play as first, so depending on that I will need to change my style. Rockerboy if I go for a more melee build. Neomilterism if I go more range assault weapons. Maybe kitsch if I focus on hacking? And the most important, it will depend on what clothes we can use.
  16. MrBaconbread

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

It depends on what helps the point the person is trying to make... People just say the thing that helps them the most to "win" the argument. This thing is bad in past game! So if I want to say something bad here, I would just say that it's going to be the same in the new game because that's...
  17. MrBaconbread

Hmm, interesting to see someone speaking about multiplayer, didn't even cross my mind. Is it even confirmed that they will have multiplayer? Isn't that just something that they are talking about maybe adding after launch? Well if it's in the game at some point, what about online services don't...
  18. MrBaconbread

So first thing first, I'm super hyped about Cyberpunk 2077. I've been looking forward to it ever since the teaser went out back in 2013. I could go on and on why this is the case, but that's not what this thread is about. I don't like to be to hyped, and for most part I'm not the guy that gets...
  19. MrBaconbread

Tattoo Parlor

I think a tattoo shop would be great, can't see a reason why not.
  20. MrBaconbread

Looting

Can't speak about witcher, just played a small amount years ago but never got far. I understand why people like it, but the combat was not for me. I've never liked timing in swordplay (more of a hack and slash guy), and mostly play ranged weapons if i can in games. So if you say it was bad, I...
Top Bottom