Search results

+
  1. kakodaimonon

Horizontal Resolutions >4096 are missing parts of UI beyond 4096 pixels. (Nvidia Surround, Ultrawide, 8K has broken UI)

I've updated the first post to include a lot more details and screenshots, as well as describe the issue more accurately based on information I've discovered playing. The cut off is at exactly 4096 pixels.
  2. kakodaimonon

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

FYI for everyone, it looks like (at least for me) the Discord Overlay (which is on by default) causes the game to crash at start up: ModLoad: 00007ffd`be710000 00007ffd`be8e8000 C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\discord\0.0.309\modules\discord_hook\xxxxxxxxxx\DiscordHook64.dll...
  3. kakodaimonon

Patch 1.1

Are you ever going to fix the UI issues for >4096 horizontal resolution? (5760x1080 is the only triple monitor resolution that doesn't have some UI elements completely unusable. I run at 11520x2160, and tons of text UI elements are missing on the center and right monitor. Text messages for...
  4. kakodaimonon

Cyberpunk 2077 resolution problem

All menus will occupy the center 16:9 of something wider than 16:9 in this game.
  5. kakodaimonon

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

Yeah, I just meant it wouldn't have been in the patch notes :) There's still tons of things completely broken. Like wider than 4096 resolutions missing huge parts of the UI, which hasn't been even acknowledged or addressed yet (shameless plug) lol I can only imagine how insane it must be for...
  6. kakodaimonon

That's been how it worked since launch for me, tab is for scanner only while held, capslock is for toggle scanner
  7. kakodaimonon

Others have mentioned automated replies/confirmation, which I've never received, that's what I meant by confirmation. Not receiving a human reply from a dev is entirely expected with the amount of chaos and sheer number of problems
  8. kakodaimonon

Every bug I've ever reported to support never even got confirmation, and never any follow up or anything. I'm not sure the bug reporting works consistently.
  9. kakodaimonon

High horizontal resolution (nvidia surround) is still completely broken and hasn't even been addressed by CDPR, but at least the mouse movement inducing lag seems to have magically fixed itself?
  10. kakodaimonon

I'm on a i9-10980 watercooled, so 100% cpu is sustainable for me, but the performance.....and as I was typing this comment and went to see what my CPU usage was launching the game, it's working fine now. Nothing changed. Not even rebooted since last night when I gave up.
  11. kakodaimonon

I did that already too lol. The issue is with the patch, so unfortunately no recourse for me until they fix it (unless I want to try downgrading my drivers many releases as @Ancop did)
  12. kakodaimonon

I never upgraded to 460.89, I've been on 460.79 this whole time, and the 1.05 patch still broke the game.
  13. kakodaimonon

Yep, as expected, no difference with reinstall. I think I'll just put the game away for a while until they get it to where it should have been at release instead of pandering to shareholders (that one really backfired on them, I haven't seen a release this bad since Bioware with Anthem).
  14. kakodaimonon

Hotfix 1.05

Same here. If I move the mouse it stutters. Even on the menus. Even at 1024x768. All this on a i9-10980 and 3090.
  15. kakodaimonon

Verify/Repair on GOG didn't fix it. Trying reinstall right now, but not optimistic.
  16. kakodaimonon

I'm using wired mouse. But that shouldn't matter, input is input. I would report a bug, but I never even get confirmation for bugs I report, and never hear anything, which leads me to believe the bug report is broken.
  17. kakodaimonon

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

I'm on 460.79 still and 1.05 completely broke the game for me in the same manner. I made a separate post about it.
  18. kakodaimonon

Even in the menus, if I move the mouse the framerate drops to almost nothing, and sometimes it even goes to 0 frames per second for a few seconds. I can drive around night city without using the mouse, and performance is the same on ultra everything, but the second I turn my view with the mouse...
Top Bottom