Search results

+
  1. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Snapcase - Skeptic This song featured in Need For Speed Underground 2 and helped make it iconic. Would be great if it made a comeback as it sounds a bit like Refused/SAMURAI.
  2. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Cyberpunk Remix of This: The Prodigy - The Day Is My Enemy
  3. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Will there be hallucinogens in the game, similar to Digital Trips in WatchDogs? I think it would add a degree of creative freedom for level designers who want to create things outside of the realistic, gritty, dystopian storyline. For example, being able to teleport through a portal to a...
  4. TheMindVirus

Platform Discussion Thread

Nvidia provide Linux drivers for most of their GPU's. I use it for Data Science and Batch Rendering. With some heavy tweaking, it could also do gaming pretty well I'd imagine. Ubuntu/GNOME is my go-to desktop and Debian/BusyBox is my go-to embedded solution. It's used for a variety of reasons...
  5. TheMindVirus

Platform Discussion Thread

Speaking of other platforms, what about Arduino? (not to run the game, as an accessory) I was looking around for Cyberpunk merch before I designed this. It's a concept design for an Arduino board themed on Cyberpunk-2077. A custom themed UNO also came to mind. I'm wondering if CD PROJEKT RED...
  6. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Music (Fan Made)

UPDATED: (\\NIGHT_CITY) \\/\\//\//
  7. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

That moment when you realise Cyberpunk is it's own genre of music
  8. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

@fridgeband I'm done editing after this. Someone else can have a go XD
  9. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Made this, hope you like it
  10. TheMindVirus

Cyberpunk Music (Fan Made)

Firstly @CDPROJEKTRED loving your work with @CyberpunkGame. I produced this track inspired by the game. Feel free to use it if you want, or remix it with guitars etc.
Top Bottom