Search results

+
  1. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

People are asking for an ingame option to Censor Certain things for them, not to have the game be Censored by a third party for everyone. True, Censorship, is mostly wrong and ineffective, but clearly, not having things like Graphic Sex or Genital Customization won't have any effect on the...
  2. Tyr117

What does everyone think about "THRUSTING AND VARIOUS POSITIONS" CONFIRMED.....

I highly disagree with the first part, it's not even neutral it's flat out bad, but I rather not continue on this. And to Compare Violence with Sex is deceptive, these two have nothing in Common, Sex is Something Private, Probably the most Private thing in the universe, while Violence is not...
  3. Tyr117

Prostitution is not bad? By Odin's beard... I hope you would have a daughter, that you would infinitely love, then you would understand. The mere mention of Prostitution would be like a heated Stake through your heart. Gotta say this again, By Odin's beard... And no I did not say that it should...
  4. Tyr117

I'm glad. Also that would be hilarious to have prank calls, I doubt we will have such a thing but who knows, everything is expected from cdpr It does increase the sales whether you like it or not, look around the internet and you'll see plenty of people to be attracted to this aspect of the...
  5. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

Well... Whatever
  6. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

No not getting addicted to it, simply being enticed to buy the product, for sexual content, which is pretty messed up, especially if the sexual content is there to do exactly that, and even more so when the sexual content itself is also a messed up thing in the product such as the prostitution...
  7. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

Yeah exactly, that's what I'm saying from the start, if you read my previous Posts again you'll see. But I personally do think that cdpr does this on a smaller scale aswell, now with that everyone might not agree with but that's just what I personally see here and there, as I previously said not...
  8. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

I said the use peoples instincts in order to sell their products and addict them to sell more product etc, this is directly stated by a Dev about Sexualised ads and other things that you'll see around the game.
  9. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

Hehe, it's okay you can read now. Didn't need editing.
  10. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

Not talking about Cyberpunk, talking about nudity in general, which does not automatically make the content better, and there are many artworks without it and they are masterpieces, in Cyberpunk though? We'll it's in the Cyberpunk world, and it's mostly there for reasons, not all of it but most...
  11. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

Yeah, pretty much the same as other Violent things in the movie, it's just the regular stuff, shootings, getting shot etc, not really considered as a Violent movie, also my main complain was about nudity, rather than violence. Since our friend up there did say that No nudity means weak and...
  12. Tyr117

Anytime my friend, thank you too. That sounds shady, there is for sure lot's of datamining and spying in Cyberpunk, that is the case even now, let alone in the world of Cyberpunk, looking forward to it aswell. anyway I guess this is off topic in this thread
  13. Tyr117

Option to censor nudity?

i know, first of all it wasn't on Screen Violence, also, it wasn't there for the sake of attraction, it was minor and with little to no Blood and Gore, also Drama is good, I Said Teenage drama, not Drama.
  14. Tyr117

About the first part (no idea how to quote separately, kinda difficult to use forums on phone), Well, what they think is wrong, we can be wrong, and to label my wrong as an opinion is not good at all, there are facts and there are opinions, and opinions don't really apply in many fields such as...
  15. Tyr117

Just go to Cyberpunk Reddit and you'll loose faith in humanity a couple of times, I saw those prostitution justifications there few weeks ago, can look for it if you want but I rather not go there again, also had a conversation about it with some people irl. About the art part, well, ancient...
  16. Tyr117

No I didn't mean the game shouldn't be made at all, you didn't get it, I said that I'm fully aware of all terrible and immoral things in Cyberpunk, and that is good to have around, in a World where it's about Futuristic Degeneracy, but, it is good to have as long as immoral things are considered...
  17. Tyr117

Now this is what I wanna hear, so you agree it's immoral? Then we're good, I know the cyberpunk genre and know it's full of terrible things, but these things are terrible, and should be treated as such, when that's the case we are good to go, but when it's the other way around, when wrong and...
  18. Tyr117

Nothing wrong with customisation, but customizing Genitals, is too much, and in many ways immoral, no need for such a thing, also if the Story is well written you'll be immersed, not when you can customize your genitals, Witcher 3 is obviously a good example, you play as Geralt, but the...
  19. Tyr117

The game is better than you thought because you can customise your genitals?
  20. Tyr117

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

I agree, most likely it's dependant on the choices, I would prefer to be brothers in arms with him, would hit like a truck if he betrays us, we'll see.
Top Bottom