Search results

+
  1. VampBoy

Customization seems so limited/poor..

I have no doubt that the CC will have more options then what was shown (CC was on of the main features they promised to focus on), What i hope makes it in is a physique slider (dude barely has an muscle, as bodybuilder it bums me out) or muscle mass increasing if you put your points in body at...
  2. VampBoy

The graphics

Well there you go, so much for the "downgrade" debacle, its as if people hate doing research before jumping to the gun.
  3. VampBoy

CDPR is putting story above freedom.

Wow, ok first thing first: I was one a the people concerned about the whole male female thing (i was afraid that we where going to lose game reactivity, aka being referred to as a man or a woman), thankfully it was just a case of click bait articles promoting their agenda (who would have...
  4. VampBoy

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Because some guy said skank? All that does is make me wonder why he thinks the MEA protagonists is a skank, at best they are downright boring at worst they've got zero personality, back to the topic of this thread: My biggest fear is the game not matching up to the witcher, seeing as I'm a big...
  5. VampBoy

Miro Lozar and Old Night - Chipping in 2018 cover

This cover is awesome, kinda makes me sad that we won't be getting the original song from cdp.
  6. VampBoy

Yep it's the little stuff that can make or break your immersion, it baffles me that most people fail see that for most us the issue is not the fact that they got rid of the buttons it's the fact that we could potentially lose content for no good reason.
  7. VampBoy

God, i hope not.
  8. VampBoy

Honestly my main issue is reactivity, i want the world to react to my characters attributes (male, female and if this game had it class) i don't want to be addressed as it or they or them, my character is not a group of people or the blob.
Top Bottom