Search results

+
  1. Takamorisan

Clothing changes are not good.

If the game respected the source material, V would had 2 sets of gear. Street clothing/Undercover Agent and Brute gear for stuff that is straight combat like Military Armor, heavy weaponry and so on. https://www.worldanvil.com/w/cyberpunk-konigskind/a/armor-article Excerpt from Cyberpunk...
  2. Takamorisan

Is there any news regarding New game plus?

Yeah at this point CDK is done with 2077 and probably relieved they are leaving this nightmare behind.
  3. Takamorisan

Crafting in 2.0 kinda useless now?

Like I said in another thread while the perks made humongous strides itemization in this game barely made a pace. Well at this point they are done with the game, but hope they take notes on the PnP and don't adopt this atrocious pseudo borderlands + mmo system they did for 2077.
  4. Takamorisan

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

Bad move CDK, I don't mind watching the stream for drops but paying for a weapon? That ain't right.
  5. Takamorisan

[Bug]Lethal/Non Lethal takedown on Cyberpsycho

Dunno if its intended but I was able to perform a Lethal/Non Lethal Takedown on the Mox Cyberpsycho that appears on Regina gig to rescue a merc. I performed a non lethal takedown but the wounded mox upstairs think the cyberpsycho is dead. So I have no idea if is intended for the takedown or if...
  6. Takamorisan

Baffled by 2.0 changes - Pushed into "classes"

I disagree in parts with you OP, its not the perk tree responsible for the frustration. Its the itemization. While the perk tree decided to evolve into an apex predator, the items in this game barely gave a step forward. Still the same tiered items doing the most uninteresting stuff possible...
  7. Takamorisan

2.0 Non-lethal is now impossible

A bit related to the topic but I just performed a lethal/non-lethal takedown in the cyberpsycho Mox that is holding hostage Regina contact. I don't remember you being able to do that or its because I have Body score 20? Also given the game didn't expect you to do a non lethal takedown the game...
  8. Takamorisan

I'm not into it

Honestly I welcome with open arms complexity in games. Not because hurrr hurr look how hardcore I am for playing hard games, but its a fun interactive math puzzle to solve and having several variations that can influence in the final result makes even more interesting personally.
  9. Takamorisan

What I hate in 2.0: machine guns and sentry ripped machineguns now "spool" up their firerate the longer you shoot. That is too fortnite and gamey.

I wouldn't mind certain brands with spool mechanics but allow other brands of LMGs with slower fire rates or higher fire rates without the requirement of spooling. Its a bit offtopic but wish you could order heavy gear and put in your car trunk like HMG and maybe some Heavy Armor.
  10. Takamorisan

The broken weapon system is highly dissatisfying

I actually enjoy this change, getting scrapped processed already instead of having bajilion weapons in my inventory also gives a sense of power from yourself, like you mow down someone with a machine gun and you made the guy eat so much lead that his weapon got destroyed in the process.
  11. Takamorisan

2.0 Non-lethal is now impossible

Its a weird decision? Now if you plan to hide a body in the trashcan you have to kill that person instead of just making them faint and putting them there?? And the monk mission still there with the optional objective of non lethal, instead of removing features try to embrace it and add more...
  12. Takamorisan

Level scaling ruins the game

Level scaling is a lazy way to balance a game because whoever is responsible don't wanna plan stats per encounter. Game story and questing is still linear without much variance where you go so it makes even less sense to add this feature. Unless you could start questing in Pacifica or other...
  13. Takamorisan

Watching Edgerunner makes me sad

The CP2077 plot could be more "on earth", problem is it felt like you are the chosen one with the chip on you while giving no space for V to develop his character? So the story felt like everything around matter except your character funnily enough. People who blame Keanu didn't play the game...
  14. Takamorisan

What would Fix the game for you?

in theory you could elaborate the game where if you wanna play cool and stealth, you go casual clothing. But if you wanna take the aggressive approach you should be able to procure top notch military grade armor and weaponry to mow down the place. As for weapons, I wish a total overhaul of the...
  15. Takamorisan

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

Wish the player had more influence over the characters they interact, the current state of CP2077 looks like a linear experience more of a movie instead of RPG. Allow us for example to influence Goro over Arasaka influence he is basically your companion after Jackie death and even going all...
  16. Takamorisan

Gun customization or lack there of

Items need an overhaul, instead of constant flow of meaningless loot for that extra dps, they should follow the tabletop rpg rules. Have base item and then masterwork items, add upgrades at significant cost where it send a message that the piece you are building its THE PIECE, messing with the...
  17. Takamorisan

What may be included in the big patches in Jan and Feb?

I agree first deliver a functional game for consoles and fix the graphic weird glitches for PC. After the basic foundation is done we can talk about adding content, revamping and so on.
  18. Takamorisan

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Like the current line up of ending don't leave much space for future content besides the one you let Johnny get the body and you go to cyberspace. The other endings, you are bind through Arasaka contract and be lab rat. Panam ending its more of a...it maybe you found the cure in the future is...
  19. Takamorisan

Crafting...

Guess I didnt pay attention and disassembled then way too early.
  20. Takamorisan

What may be included in the big patches in Jan and Feb?

Ok gonna explain to you, politely. ARPG philosophy players get some horizontal progression (aka new powers that do something different) but the whole game revolves around you achieving +% on your damage and defense so you can tackle the content with maximum efficiency aka clear speed. But to...
Top Bottom