Search results

+
  1. ex0tekk

A Like Supreme by SAMURAI (Refused)

This is not a band I could imagine Keanu Reeves (Johnny Silverhand) playing in, let alone leading a revolution with. The samurai logo is cool but that's as far as it goes for me, being a musician myself all 4 songs are a no-go, so far none of the songs from this band give me any 'revolting...
  2. ex0tekk

CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

Good advice, thanks! Here's the route i took for my specific situation, i called UPS Canada this evening and i asked them to waiver the brokerage fees based on the fact it was a replacement for a defective jacket that i already paid brokerage for, all they needed was me sending them screenshots...
  3. ex0tekk

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

I'm gonna RP a hamfisted idiot who curb stomps his problems away, we'll see how far that gets me in Night City....rofl..:ROFLMAO:
  4. ex0tekk

CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

I also had a similar situation regarding being charged the wrong amount at checkout just a few days ago, the page said it was CAD Currency $132.50 but i ended up getting billed in USD, for $180 CAD :sad: Then ontop of 21$ Shipping, i had to pay 40$ CAD for brokerage fees and taxes which was not...
Top Bottom