Search results

+
  1. chansaet

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

Blur- Off Motion Blur- Off Bloom- On Light Shafts- On Sharpening- low Foliage- Medium AA- Off I find sharpening on high makes the game look off. Low to me looks a lot better.
  2. chansaet

New Switcher update available now!

Turning sharpening to high AA on helps. Though me personally I turned off AA and set sharpening to low. And thanks CDPR for allowing us to tweak the game to our own liking graphically
  3. chansaet

Thank you so much. I actually stopped playing the game once I got to Novagrad in hopes that this will one day happen. And today is that day. Not only did you guys add the graphical settings but you guys also added the cross-save feature. You guys went above and beyond. Thank you so much
  4. chansaet

Played a couple of hours today and it's so blurry in TV mode. Handheld mode is ok. It really does need the ability to turn off TAA and turn on sharpness. I get a headache playing it in TV mode. I put sharpness all the way up on my TV and it does help but it doesn't do enough.
  5. chansaet

Witcher 3 got an update to version 3.5 and sadly they did not add in this feature. I think its safe to assume with no response from them and nothing added in 3.5 this basically means they don't care and most likely will not add it in.
  6. chansaet

It's like what were they thinking? We need this added to everyone. Because right now only people with modded switch can do this. [...] Edited. -Drac
  7. chansaet

Yeah if Modders can do it in one day I’m sure they can do it without much work 1571764131 Good thing for us is that the 4K patch is way more difficult and complex than simply adding in the settings for TAA and sharpening. Modders did it in one day after the game was released
  8. chansaet

Let's hope so. I have been checking there twitter and I have seen a lot of people asking for it there.
  9. chansaet

"Thank you for your feedback! Unfortunately we can't give you any particular information about this. I’m surely pass this info to our development team. Best Wishes, Saber Support team" Here's the response I got from Saber. I have also e-mailed CDPR asking the same thing. Hopefully we get...
  10. chansaet

Good news indeed though CDPR are the ones with the ultimate say. I'll send an email to them as well. Switch owners were able to get gyro added to Doom and now gyro controls are a standard on all FPS games on the switch. And that was Bethesda (With panic button). CDPR are much more customer...
  11. chansaet

Yeah i don't think anyone is expecting for a patch to come out this week. Just want to hear that they acknowledge us. I expect a patch at the earliest mid to late November. It does appear to be a very easy fix to add the extra settings since modders were able to do it in the same day the game...
  12. chansaet

Has anyone heard any sort of response from CDPR yet? A few news places did write articles about this. Wondering if CDPR has responded to anyone yet.
  13. chansaet

the witcher 3 switch suggestions

Ability to turn off Temporal Anti Aliasing. and turn on sharpness.
  14. chansaet

Nintendo life has picked up this story. Let's hope this continues to spread. Very good news that one of the news outlets picked it up even if they are a smaller one. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/10/a_witcher_3_switch_mod_appears_to_restore_visual_options_missing_from_the_retail_game...
  15. chansaet

I just posted on that twitter feed. Let's make it happen CDPR. 1571421698 Here's a direct comparison video.
  16. chansaet

Please give us the option. I'm not saying give us all the options. I think alot of people will be happy just to be able to turn off TAA and turn on sharpness. The game is great. I bought the game. Problem is the game is blurry. Espeically in docked mode. The game is very blurry. Giving us the...
Top Bottom