Search results

+
  1. Hennie_Pieterse

Newbie in the game.

I'm also a new player but I can offer a tip or two I picked up in the few days I've been playing. 1. Forget about your cards for the first few hours and learn to truly understand the game mechanics. Having a solid deck will be useless until you understand the key concepts. The most important of...
  2. Hennie_Pieterse

Gwent became too "snowbally"

Yup, that's what I often do. It's a bit easier if I get to go first in round 1 because then I can drop a 5 or 6 point card and use the advantage card to boost it and see if my opponent bites. Werewolf + Force of nature is also viable if I need a tall card I can't afford to lose. I'll be stuck on...
  3. Hennie_Pieterse

Recent card's premium animations are ugly.

Art, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. You're always going to have someone who likes what they see and you're always going to have someone who does not like what they see.
  4. Hennie_Pieterse

Survey : would you like the option to use a leader card instead of 3d leader?

The downside would of course be that you might not get access to your leader card at all during a game which would kind of defeat the point, right? Instead of leader cards I would much rather have them just balance all the leader skills so that every leader is worth playing instead of just a...
  5. Hennie_Pieterse

Gwent became too "snowbally"

I'm a new player so note that my opinion might be influenced by the usual "new shiny toy" phenomena. Meaning, I don't know enough to be unhappy about anything. Right, having said that, here is what I did notice over the last couple of days since my journey began. People love engines. A lot...
  6. Hennie_Pieterse

Remove rotating +50% bonus experience for faction

I suspect this will be more of an issue at low ranks because I mean, are veterans really going to care that much about XP? Regardless, I think it's a fine system as it allows new players to learn how to deal with all the factions. You don't have to play the faction of the day if you don't want...
Top Bottom