Search results

+
  1. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.9

Really liking many of these changes, some of which, like Marlene and Regis: Bloodlust, to name just a few, are really flavorful.
  2. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.7

Once again the devs show an absolute lack of understanding of balance by letting Scoia'tael mass an insane amount of elves and deal a sickening amount of points all in a matter of a few turns...
  3. Qzman

Changes to Gwent you want before Maintenance Mode

Yeah I meant go as in some form of a nerf. :D Maybe boost by 1 for every 2 Nature cards in the starter deck.
  4. Qzman

Changes to Gwent you want before Maintenance Mode

Spring Equinox needs to GO. How the hell did the card pass play testing, if there even is such a thing anymore?
  5. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

"Fun" is subjective. "Grind" is objective. "Powercreep" is objective. "Right now" is not the same as "next 3 months".
  6. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

I still don't understand the point of season cycle quests only being eligible in ranked, these quests are so grindy yet you can advance in ranked only so much, also the requirement of playing cards many of which are now obsolete (powercrept) means you will be losing a lot against tryhard meta...
  7. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

Great. Still needs to be in other modes as well.
  8. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

Didn't know, thanks. Guess it should also be in the game because most people can't be expected to bother reading notes. Or even better just enable progression in training mode as well.
  9. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

Right, I've tried standard now and they do progress. Just seems bad they don't work in training mode and it isn't specified anywhere.
  10. Qzman

Patch Notes 11.6

Summer cycle quests seem to be broken, I made a deck specifically to make progress in 2 quests requiring Crimson curse cards and none of them advanced, even after restarting the game. Also what is with everyone playing Arachas swarm?
  11. Qzman

2023 and GWENTfinity Part 1

Kind of disappointed with the premium tokens decision. I feel like with so few new card drops during the past years, finishing all of the tokens could have been achieved... Although I understand the budget was probably tight. I just don't like the fact that the game is doomed to forever look...
  12. Qzman

Winter event starts today!

Same here. I contacted support and they said they know about the bug and are "working on it". Maybe people can just be happy they got something nice for free and not ask for more. One can dream...
  13. Qzman

I wanted to contact support regarding my bug but I can't find the direct contact link for PC support anywhere. Do you guys have it? Thanks. BTW, my quest bug seems to have worked around itself somehow, it unlocked stages 2 and 3 while still being stuck on the first one, so I did manage to...
  14. Qzman

These are bugged. I'm guessing for people who already got the title before, now it says the node is claimed even though you haven't really unlocked it, nor do you have other rewards from the same node. Also my 2 standard journey quests after the first one (which I completed) are locked out...
  15. Qzman

2022 Roadmap announcement

How do you figure? From the screenshot above it seems Thor said the July drop will be the size of a "piece of a set, like Harvest of Sorrow".
  16. Qzman

Yep. Although unlike most people I actually am not a huge fan of constant Journey grind and having to play the current hero for quests, and they can still make up for those lost resources and vanities via bundles for instance... Let's just hope the balance changes are meaningful. New cards would...
  17. Qzman

Thanks, @OneWhoCravesSouls! First time the roadmap overview appeared a few days ago I understood there will be at least one "full size" expansion next year, whatever that even means nowadays. But the way it's said here seems more like the same, incredibly low amount of new content that we've had...
  18. Qzman

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

I expected something other than an ad when that timer started lmao
  19. Qzman

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

You guys wanna change the menu music? Current one is too aggressive so something calmer but optimistic would be great, like some tavern melody perhaps?
Top Bottom