Search results

+
  1. SanchoPantches

Rosa Escarlata clothing items

Did anybody had any luck with finding this clothing items? On my first play trough I accidentally stumped on a pair of Rosa Escarlata slim-fits. (50/50) and some random event in the bad lands. On my second play trough, I managed d to find Rosa Escarlata top. (in one of Valentino grind loops)...
  2. SanchoPantches

STADIUM LOVE QUEST AND MARKER MISSING

Hello There I am trying to get the divided we stand gun. However I a can not see the marker for the quest Stadium love. Also when i get there there is no boss or the gun... Are there any requirements for that mission that I’m missing? I am level 35 / 50. On my other save I had Stadium love with...
  3. SanchoPantches

Stadium love quest and marker missing

Hello There I was trying to get the divided we stand gun. However I a can not see the marker for the quest Stadium love. Are there any requirements for that mission that I’m missing? I am level 33 / 50. On my other save I had Stadium love with levels 11/14.
  4. SanchoPantches

GOTY missing dlc

Hi, I have the ps4 goty edition that iI’ve purchased from the ps store. I have the option for two main dlc’s but None of the 16 free dlc are showing in the game. I tried to reinstall the game, clear the cashe, reactivate the licenses on my ps4, set ps4 as main console, but no luck. When I’m at...
Top Bottom