Search results

+
  1. mivaras

Made a song about Geralt of Rivia, am I a bard yet?

Thanks mate, I had the same feeling before I picked the guitar . Now its 10 times stronger !! Thanks again!
  2. mivaras

Thanks! Well this is what I came up with, based on my 300+ hours playing the TW3. Has nothing to do with the Toss a coin song,which I really like despite the fact that I havent watched the show. That can surely sing.
  3. mivaras

Havent played many game in the last 10 years. Havent liked a game as much as TW3. Months ago lyrics came to my mind and I recently put some chords together and made it a song. Here it is.
  4. mivaras

Optimal Graphic Setting?

I have a 1050 ti i3 8g ram and I maxed most of the settings with smooth fps. Sometimes it gets a bit spiky when Im running around Novigrad but nothing worth more changes.
  5. mivaras

the witcher 3 skills tree problem

A pic of the issue would help
  6. mivaras

Audio Stuttering/Distortion

Yeap happened to me too. Doesnt last forever though
  7. mivaras

no option for NG+

We should be able to stack as many games as we want though. It makes no sense to get a mod to do that..
  8. mivaras

big problem, anyone help me?

You can replay certain quests by using console codes and mods. I did restart a quest I already had finished once. I dont think it works for all quests though.
  9. mivaras

Witcher 3 is running but won't start

Happened to me the other day, had to restart my pc.
  10. mivaras

Unable to attack in combat

Thanks , I will try it out. Im not using a controller btw.
  11. mivaras

Yeah ,new game plus plus .
  12. mivaras

During story mode in novigrad , where you get to kill Djicthra in a fight, I was unable to attack. I waited for the other NPCs to kill the enemies. Took awhile too.
  13. mivaras

Roach bug Pc

Sometimes I cant summon roach when Im out in the wild, I dont even get the X button notification. I must reload the latest save point.
Top Bottom