Search results

+
  1. MrStuntAction

[BUG] GIG: Eye for an eye / Tucker Albach not there. cannot finish mission

Same here. This is in fact the very last gig I have left yet no matter how I try to approach it, whether I rush in, take my time, double jump through the window that leads directly to her room, entering into combat state before approaching the apartment so the conversation with the Fixer doesn't...
  2. MrStuntAction

Opinions on the music?

I liked the more animated synthwave from the Rides of the Dark Future video
  3. MrStuntAction

Jackie Welles - Night City's Golden Boy ❤

I never said that was Misty, and xxTotexx edited his comment coming to the same conclusion as you.
  4. MrStuntAction

The outfit, look at some pics of her.
  5. MrStuntAction

This is clearly Misty giving V some sort of amulet made out of a bullet with a wheelchair in the background. Could it be after the betrayal? And what's the wheelchair's significance, could Jackie survive as a paraplegic, explaining why he doesn't join you the rest of the game even if he makes it?
  6. MrStuntAction

Uh-huh. What's this then?
  7. MrStuntAction

How the hell is it confusing? Jackie and V try to steal the same car, cops beat the crap out of them and throw them in an alley, they go to Jackie's apartment where they decide to partner up in a "what the hell do we do now?" scene, timeskip leads to the scav building.
  8. MrStuntAction

Talk Radio!

If it's anything like Lazlow in GTA, hell yeah. Especially Chatterbox in III where he was the straight man unlike every other one of his appearances.
  9. MrStuntAction

Betrayal Or Loyalty: DeShawn *Spoiler Alert*

I'll play along with the idea the game seems to go for that V and Jackie are naive on their approach to the major leagues and Dex's betrayal is some sort of wake-up call for how Night City treats the bottom of the food chain. We as players know Dex will most likely betray us but unless there's a...
  10. MrStuntAction

We are start at the same place right?

I believe there will only be one apartment as well but a wikia article is hardly evidence. Those places are built up and edited by fans not associated with the game's dev. Back in 2018 that article was called "V's Watson Apartment" when we thought there'd be more of them. I should know, I...
  11. MrStuntAction

Although some differences between CG and gameplay are to be expected, two substantially different scenes *have* been shown between them in the motel's room in that in the 2019 Cinematic Trailer V overpowers both Oleg and Bug and is only cut short of killing DeShawn while in the The Gig trailer...
  12. MrStuntAction

Thanks to journalists playing the game we know what goes down in the entirety of the prologue. This isn't up for debate, we actually know every single main quest that goes down in the prologue culminating in the gig and V getting the Silverhand chip. So unless you mean to tell me a random gang...
  13. MrStuntAction

Given it's both the plot point that officially ends the prologue and introduces Silverhand, yes, it's important. I fail to see the argument otherwise, happening early on doesn't mean it's not important narrative-wise.
  14. MrStuntAction

In a game touted for its choices and consequences, if the most important plot point of the prologue is railroaded you're not really giving a good first impression.
  15. MrStuntAction

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will it be possible to choose the "old" female V as one of the presets? Or at least recreate her with the sliders provided? Not really digging her new appearance. Something tells me we'll have Jackie regardless of background. He was there back in 2018 when the background choices where your...
Top Bottom