Search results

+
  1. ZeDango

By the corporate gods, PLEASE add more wardrobe slots!

You should visit some of the clothing shops, the fits you can create in this game are great.
  2. ZeDango

By the corporate gods, PLEASE add more wardrobe slots!

The only mod that expands the wardrobe (Equipment-EX) that still works in 2.0 has 5 seperate requirements all of which may break with any update that comes in, please just let us create more (or infinite, as the mod does) outfits! The devs worked so hard putting so many damn clothes in this game...
  3. ZeDango

GWENTfinity Part 2: Community Voting Feature

1. Giving control of balance to the common player is a terrible idea, people only understand whether or not things are balanced- not WHY and HOW they are balanced/unbalanced. 2. Bring old onslaught back :sad:
  4. ZeDango

Any one else getting bored?

At least there's seasons... ehe... eheh..
  5. ZeDango

Regis Higher Vampire didn't drain all the boosts

Morkvarg: Heart of Darkness didn't kill "living armor" for me once.
  6. ZeDango

Corp feature: Militech

God bless the military industrial complex.
  7. ZeDango

Regis Higher Vampire didn't drain all the boosts

Having returned from the beta after months of not playing, I get you man. Everything feels odd.
  8. ZeDango

How to beat poison decks?

Revel in the damage Go skelligah
  9. ZeDango

Kinda hating Journey so far

We at least should have gotten currency conversion. 10 Dollars is fucking 70 of my currency right now. I can't pay that shit just for a card game's loot system when I can but two games on a steam sale for that amount.
  10. ZeDango

Journey questions

And how long will that be, siree?
  11. ZeDango

Add filters for auto milling that be adjusted by the user.

Shiny card go BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I wanna keep it I am primitive
  12. ZeDango

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

You've got a good point saying some of the cards are broken but besides a few outliers they really, really are not actually that good of a faction. Especially not in comparison to some roflstomping monsters can do.
Top Bottom