Search results

+
  1. J

Neutral Kegs are coming

Don't know why they haven't posted it here yet, but CDPR made the announcement on Reddit that neutrals kegs are coming, but older expansion kegs will be removed. Only started the thread until CDPR makes the announcement here.
  2. J

Buff or Nerf?

After seeing so many posts about nerf this, buff that, etc., I've become curious at to what the general mentality is when it comes to balancing. Would you prefer to nerf cards/factions/combos that are incredibly strong, or buff those that are weak? Personally, I would rather see more buffs to...
  3. J

Syndicate Deck Strategies

It's odd that after all this time, there isn't a general thread for Syndicate strategies like there are for all the other factions, but here we go! My only SY deck that I have been playing with revolves around hoard. I found it was easier for me to get through the learning curve of coins by...
  4. J

To fully use up available provisions or not?

Hello everyone! I'm stuck in a conundrum at the moment with a particular deck I'm building. I have 3 provisions left for use, after putting in 25 cards, my deck is completely synergised, and trying to use up the remaining provisions breaks a lot of my synergies no matter what I try. That...
  5. J

Using Damian vs. a NG Lockdown deck

Just had a quick question about Damian's ability being fairly new to NG. If my opponent has the Lockdown ability to disable my leader ability, would using Damian reinstate my ability? Haven't had any luck trying to test this as when I play Damian against them he gets locked anyway. Just don't...
  6. J

Is devotion worth its cost?

As the title suggests, I'm looking for opinions on the worth of devotion, and if it actually helps, or is a hindrance. My only experiment with devotion so far is limited to MO, specifically the WH archetype, where the devotion cards are the evolving Auberon, and the Conquerors. The Conquerors...
  7. J

Devotion and Dual Faction cards

My question regarding devotion is how would it work with cards marked for two factions, for instance, Novigradian Justice, which is both SY and ST?
  8. J

Favorite Quest Line in The Witcher series?

As the title says, I'm curious about what people's favorite quest lines/story arcs/etc. are in the game series and why. For me, it's either The Bloody Baron (common choice I know) because it just really hit hard watching the baron unravel as he had to come to reality with everything he had...
Top Bottom