Search results

+
  1. koce017

Important Update

Uff there's some truth in that. Shame. Although some GTA code was leaked over time and it did help the modding community to some extent.
  2. koce017

Important Update

I'm still not convinced that this is not just a PR stunt. But if it's real, they didn't deserve it, no matter how much I hate them now. I feel like that anything negative that happens to them should be a direct product of their doings and their actions only. There is a bright side. If sources...
  3. koce017

Would you buy it again?

maybe idk, I'd like my money back first the game doesn't even close when you exit normally through the menu. you have to kill the process manually but the game is not that bad in first 2 hours, only later you realize that you made a mistake
  4. koce017

Reproducible bug: Rollercoaster Love side job disappearance

There is no mention of this in the release notes? Another user confirms that it's not fixed.
  5. koce017

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

You can kill Smasher in the prologue :) > Story wont continue . Need to reload from previous save . > This explains a lot...I killed him here and couldn't progress anymore and didn't know why. I've been doing every side mission in the egame for 2 weeks, I literally have none left and didn't...
  6. koce017

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

My first disappointment was when I saw that there is no proper introduction and character and world-building. I started as Corpo and was confused as hell about what's Arasaka and who's Jackie. I thought it would be properly explained in due time. Boom! Queue 6 months later montage. The last...
  7. koce017

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

CC ON my little take on this situation :shrug: (cp77 in a parallel universe)
  8. koce017

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I'm gonna pretend that it's 2015 and The Witcher 3 just came out.
  9. koce017

Add option to turn of phone

This is from developer commentary on Deus Ex: Human Revolution https://streamable.com/tc86i6 Maybe you can learn a thing or two, CDPR. Like, who tf are all these people that keep calling me??
  10. koce017

Gta vs cyberpunk

4 real? Maybe they can pull a no-man-sky, who knows. But, I paid full price for a full game.
  11. koce017

Gta vs cyberpunk

Nah, I got that the first time around. Good for you I guess, but I'm not enjoying it and I'm not the only one that feels that way. I'm not talking about GTA V. I'm talking about GTA SA. Honestly I would probably keep the money for myself :) But yeah, I can't get over those 60$ and my respect...
  12. koce017

Gta vs cyberpunk

At least some people enjoy this game. After watching GTA vs Cyberpunk videos I wished I could get a refund and donate that money to Rockstar. Alas, I'm on PC. check out this post
  13. koce017

Gta vs cyberpunk

To the people that say that we shouldn't compare Cyberpunk and GTA because "they are totally different games": GTA vs Cyberpunk comparisons are aimed toward open-world elements of these games. Cyberpunk is an open-world game, is it not? The city is pretty when you watch it from the distance...
  14. koce017

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

I guess I just like conspiracies. Right now I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I am enjoying it (the main story revolves around a huge conspiracy).
  15. koce017

You mean like they fixed them in The Witcher 3 :D (of top of my mind ambiguous definition of higher-vampires - Novigrad vs Toussaint)
  16. koce017

Hey, during Dream On quest you can spot a shady man that also appears in some of the endings. You can look it up on YouTube if you don't have a save file to reload to find him yourself. He's like G-Man of Cyberpunk 2077.
  17. koce017

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

My thread was also merged, although it WAS a review/impression it sucks that my post is lost somewhere in this thread now. Not that I had anything clever to say, but you have to read through 33 pages to get to that post, and the chances of someone commenting on your opinion are low.
  18. koce017

I forgot about how the game gives you a constant sense of false urgency via "relic malfunction" effects (that don't stop until I reload the save). Why do you keep doing that? Do you want us to play the game longer or not? You did that in The Witcher 3 too. Hey, my daughter is in imminent mortal...
  19. koce017

The title of the thread was "The ending was so good that I forgot how bad this game is". What follows are the opinions of a somewhat frustrated guy about Cyberpunk 2077. Bugs are not the biggest problem with the game. Stop pretending like fixing the bugs will fix the game. A minute and a half...
  20. koce017

Add option to turn of phone

This is just ridiculous.
Top Bottom