Search results

+
  1. superpunked2077

The loot system is garbage

Acutallyt this is porbaly my last post here. God bye.
  2. superpunked2077

Cat ears

Nya
  3. superpunked2077

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Lol what is it with this hard on for ubi and bethes.. so like they are a corp lioke anyone else. and i didnt play witcher or whatever but aparently it released in a sorry state as well. Legacy? entirely made up by fanboy gamers. Did thje game release in an embarissing state- it did yeah. A...
  4. superpunked2077

No meme - but probably. I am usually the one seeing this type of thing and thinking "lol sweet i didnt get any of these bugs" but in this game - I got a lot. And , from the looks of it a overwhelming majority experiance not only jarring bugs, but a few at least "almost" gmaer breaking ones. I...
  5. superpunked2077

My Penis Disappeared!

Honestly - at this point - impossible to say. Maybe the amssivly bugged release is a grand conspiracy to hide the fact they censored the game (yes thats a joke, obviously) We just going to have to wait and see what cdpr says/does.
  6. superpunked2077

Technical State of the Game - Opinion

I think these things have been discussed here a lot,here and there. I think the majority opinion, including mine is that no the game doesn't need these things and they weren't "cut" I mean, at a basic level they don't really have anything to do with whether or not its an "rpg" you can obviously...
  7. superpunked2077

Forums: Bugs and Errors

this thread is for bugs on the website noit the game
  8. superpunked2077

Goty? Depends, man. I dont think even without bugs released this year earlier it would have won. I have said as much, that despite bugs, its a great game. But still as much as a fun game it is, it has serious short comings other than its bugs and I think the game that won still would have.
  9. superpunked2077

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Na, dude. Its a buig not a setting thing. In 3440x1440 any menu locks into 2160x1440 and any tips outside of screen get cut off, and in photo mode, I assume it goes into the "menu" rule and cuts off at 2160x1440 resolution but the options are outside of that so its bassicly unusable. This isnt...
  10. superpunked2077

Why the person above you should be banned

ban, its procedure here.
  11. superpunked2077

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

So, I dont have anything to add, so im just going to respond to the things I disagree with because I mostly/strongly agree with you on the rest. 1 - I think the hitboxes are mostly ok, I think enemy visibility is bad making it hard to shoot them. 2- I agreee with this but just to point out its...
  12. superpunked2077

Why the person above you should be banned

Can not process requests... Error... Error.. Banned.
  13. superpunked2077

Yeap, it also renders crafting useless. I was going to put that in, but didnt actually even fully explore the system because as far as I could tell without actually going through it that was the case. But after your comment and some video reviews I decided to watch yeah. I think I can be...
  14. superpunked2077

If we go a bit reductionist one could say the game feels like gta x borderlands. 1607675288 Also, I was wrong about a lot of things, but damn, was I right about the sound track.
  15. superpunked2077

My humble Cyberpunk team appreciation and gratitude

There for sure, is an overwhelming amount of negativaty and hate on the bad aspects of the game. Which is to be expected, as there is a lot of problems. its the internet, im also guilty. But, there is also so much good about the game as well, and I think you are right. They do deserve some...
  16. superpunked2077

Unable to shoot drones when escaping from The Heist mission. Just a headless V is visible

Wow, that sucks, I had this bug on the other two missions that did this so far but got lucky it worked on this one.
  17. superpunked2077

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

FUNNY ENOUGH. The only time it worked for me was when I had a bug that made clothes I equipped inivisible.
  18. superpunked2077

A place to report bugs?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamePhysics/ is the official bug report page for the game. (joke)
  19. superpunked2077

Great game plagued by terrible ui/loot design and far to many bugs. And a city they somehow managed to make beautifull and "feel" alive but in the end, dead and hollow.
  20. superpunked2077

Pretty much what the ui for it boils down to,
Top Bottom