Search results

+
  1. Linear500

Animation needs fixing with more cinematic way (Demo)

Try Insurgency or Red Orchestra 2 games, as I said - there is no problems with movement and turning around with this method. Anyway - there is no point to flood this thread with a tons of text, just as I said before - this idea is for those who interested in real immersion and hardcore. I using...
  2. Linear500

A lot of negative words I see, but I lot of people like this way of control, and you prefer thinking they are not exist. For example - players from Red Orchestra2 game, OF, ArmA series, Insurgency, and all VR players - they all using this technique. I agree that they are more hardcore style...
  3. Linear500

Here is another video with Free Aim mode and semi-uncoupled camera:
  4. Linear500

Have you tried attached demo ?
  5. Linear500

A lot of people hasn't even tried the attached demo and keep telling that this idea is bad, LOL ;D 1599703338 That is exactly what I'm talking about !:) This way of control is way more immersive and cinematic. 1599703842 Don't worry - google is too stupid and always screaming about virus...
  6. Linear500

Simple - try the Demo by that link and press aiming button. It works just like regular aiming button on every average game...
  7. Linear500

It is never too late. Besides - it is not too difficult to add simple addition to camera scripting system and weapon models input...
  8. Linear500

To all Cyberpunk 2077 Animation DEV team ! Please fix current old weapon positioning method with semi-uncoupled method, like Nintendo Conduit game has: This gameplay animation mechanic looks more natural and cinematic. It allows player to observe game world with more realistic behavior...
  9. Linear500

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

My God... Why Japanese always censoring every interesting stuff with their pixelization... Those annoying squares... ...you know what I mean ;)
  10. Linear500

Weapon concealment in Cyberpunk 2077?

Maybe CP2077 should take the weapon locking idea from Metal Gear Solid 4 ? (Fingerprining and Database hacking)
  11. Linear500

Easter Eggs would hope to see/find

Easter Eggs with more Boobs and other naked content would be nice ! ;)
  12. Linear500

A small change that could improve Katana gameplay

Jees... Just copy sword gameplay from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and all problems will be solved ! (^_^)
  13. Linear500

Female V Figurine for Collectors Edition - Yes or No?

Maybe it wouldbe cool if we could get complete assets files for 3D printing and make our figurines by ourselves ?
  14. Linear500

Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition Winner

Hoorah for the Winner !
  15. Linear500

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

No, no, no ! Guys ! We need here heavyly tuned Moscvich car or Niva with maximum upgrade and hooker in it ! (^_^)
  16. Linear500

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

It would be nice to see train system like GTA4 game has.
  17. Linear500

Concerns about NPCs..

It would be cool to see combat animations like Halo Combat Evolved has :)
  18. Linear500

Character looks

I think it doesn't matter what character looks like. This game needs more physics features ! Like Cloth physics and wind system for dynamics simulation !
  19. Linear500

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Melee fighting need to be copied from Condemned Criminal Origins ! ;)
  20. Linear500

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone ! is there any thread here with animation discussion ?
Top Bottom