Search results

+
  1. RedStigg

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

It's been a long ride ! :) Finished Cyberpunk with all my characters, twice with my canon ! Time to say goodbye once and for all, even if it's difficult ! Goodbye, was really fun, time to enjoy other things ! 1698975309
  2. RedStigg

New Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

Yeah, I'm a Panam fan and the ending doesn't make much sense compared to what we know about her and her relationship with V. I watched again all the interactions from beginning to the end with her again and yeah. It doesn't look like her, the same for the Aldecaldos. It's just pure bullshit, and...
  3. RedStigg

Patch 2.01

Game not working. On Xbox S. Game requires me to have the dlc to be able to reach my playthrough while I already own it
  4. RedStigg

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

Is this game dead ? No more patchs for console ? There are still a lot or bugs. It's been one month I didn't touch the game, waiting.
  5. RedStigg

Hotfix 1.11

There must be something wrong. How this hotfix on console could be so big, as big as the patch 1.1, for a content that small, fixing just one mission and randomization or something.
  6. RedStigg

Patch 1.1

Personally I am still with my first playthrough that I haven't finished because of bugs, so yeah, thanks CDPR for focusing FIRST on bugs, so that EVERYONE can enjoy the game, especially those on consoles. Keep going please !
  7. RedStigg

Patch 1.1

Still, I am really disappointed that CDPR has still not come out to address what their plans are with all the things that aren't bugs. They have already showed their planning, and it's pretty much about fixing bugs most of the year 2021. That should be the first priority, you can't do anything...
  8. RedStigg

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Don't really agree, V already made his point at the bar, that he was very attracted to Panam, and was ready for some celebration, meaning sleeping with her. His offer for one chamber was already very bold, really insisting while Panam ignored him several times, that is coherent with this...
  9. RedStigg

She is so loyal, authentic, and trustworthy, she does have principles. I love that. If you have been too quick with her, she easily forgives you, and at the same time, kisses you to make you understand that she might just need time to settle her feelings, don't give up, only time will tell...
  10. RedStigg

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I'm a Panam lover, but Judy is also awesome ! Kudos to CDPR for creating these two incredible characters. My two first pics :
  11. RedStigg

More Panam !
  12. RedStigg

I hate romance options!

I don't even know why these guys are speaking in the name of all straight guys, when I see everywhere that a lot of us love Panam. This is so annoying.
  13. RedStigg

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

This is what happens when the main story is so short. Also the fact that the game is bugged doesn't help. I'm still waiting for a few more patchs, so far, i can't...
  14. RedStigg

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I'm on console, I can't have any mod, everything is from the game ! I don't remember the number I chose, but you can select them if that pleases you.
Top Bottom