Search results

+
  1. Chris_P._Bacon85

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

Well, none of us are Marty McFly with a DeLorean so...... we don't know for sure. But think about it. It wouldn't make sense to delay the game again. Stores already have the game and I'm sure preorders are being shipped out by now. So we can only hope. I'm thinking positively myself.
  2. Chris_P._Bacon85

Are you disappointed?

"Life simulator stuff". Yeah I don't know what features are those. This isn't The Sims. This game isn't a "life simulator". But its still an RPG. And whatever they cut, they cut. Theres a damn good reason for it.
  3. Chris_P._Bacon85

Are you disappointed?

Nothing is ever guaranteed in ANY game. Its a work in progress and game content can change at any time for the better. You don't want a game bogged down to where its not even playable because of bugs, glitches, etc. Anyone who is disappointed doesn't understand the kind of work that goes into a...
  4. Chris_P._Bacon85

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 5

It was a good final show before release. I like how the episode mentioned the music and how varied the score and soundtrack seems to be. The one radio DJ you heard talking seemed cool too. Reminiscent of Lazlow from the GTA series.
  5. Chris_P._Bacon85

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Personally, I just recently snagged a Sapphire Tech RX Vega 56 and it runs awesome on other games. $325 refurbished. CPU is a Ryzen 3500X. My build is ready. I feel like the developer's minimum and recommended specs are a little too low for a game this big.
  6. Chris_P._Bacon85

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

I got ZERO complaints about this game. The quality shows as far as I'm concerned. My gaming PC is ready. Hearing so many misguided complaints from these reveals. Has it occurred to some of the negative people that CD Projekt Red are purposely not showing everything in the game? Such as dense...
  7. Chris_P._Bacon85

Now playing [music]

"The Line of Least Resistance" - Sybreed
  8. Chris_P._Bacon85

Opinions on the music?

I love the punk rock styling of the music. Will be interesting to hear metal/death metal material. I don't care much for the rap. Bands like Fear Factory, Sybreed, Mnemic that feature cyborgs and high-tech worlds that resemble cyberpunk in their futuristic concept albums along with the in game...
  9. Chris_P._Bacon85

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Have all collector's edition preorders shipped? Supposedly, mine shipped last month and I'm wondering if I should expect it Nov. 19th or Dec. 10th. I just want to have it all by launch date.
  10. Chris_P._Bacon85

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

Woohoo. Gotta say, I'm not buying into what are essentially rumors with no merit that the game will be delayed again till 2021. No reason for people to speculate like that. But if someone out there wants to jinx it, OK. We'll blame that person for the delay. Patience....
  11. Chris_P._Bacon85

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

For the corpo story path, are we corpos for Arasaka only? Or can we choose the corporation we want to be with? I would like to being part of the corpo leadership for Militech. Corpo with techie class will definitely be my game so I've been wondering that.
  12. Chris_P._Bacon85

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

Unfortunately, little more than a month away. But hey, plenty other games to play. I have a new setup I'm building along with PC upgrades. So I can't complain. Whats disheartening is people saying it will be delayed again till Q1 2021. I understand the frustration, but CDPR obviously wants this...
  13. Chris_P._Bacon85

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Its always been a fantasy. Definitely a whole new mechanic and complicated. But probably not impossible. From my experience, theres only been one game with a flying car called a skycar and that was Mass Effect 2 DLC Lair of the Shadowbroker. That was obviously a scripted sequence flying the...
  14. Chris_P._Bacon85

The literal Comfort Zone – Reasons you are happy that CP2077 releases later

I am quite content with December 10th release because I have a gaming PC and gaming area in a renovated shed in my backyard, both of which are not quite ready yet. Also, trying to figure out time to binge and play the game. Not sure if I will take any time off. Anyone else in the same...
  15. Chris_P._Bacon85

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Disappointed. Shoot, theres a metro rail map showing all the subway stops in the city. Its on some posters on sites like ebay. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore. Taking it out makes sense with fast travel and cars, but riding a subway and exploring the city that way would be interesting...
  16. Chris_P._Bacon85

Anyone know if military forces, Federal law enforcement, Sheriffs, or highway patrol will be featured in the game? Little things like that I like. Like in between the Badlands and Night City, it would be cool to see highway patrol or sheriff not affiliated with NCPD. And I could see a military...
  17. Chris_P._Bacon85

Character Customization!

I'm a guy, but if I play as a female character in my game, i will most likely sport long hair also. Just seems more badass. 1604162741 I disagree. This is an RPG and the devs already said there will be several times you can see your character. In the character menu, in reflections, etc. We...
  18. Chris_P._Bacon85

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Well, I do have the PS4 to play exclusives. Got it cheap too. $180 used a year ago. I love Days Gone and The Last of Us remastered. But not really interested in the PS5 or Xbox One/X. But to each their own on consoles.
  19. Chris_P._Bacon85

Can you store stuff in your vehicle trunk/truck bed? Like spare ammo, supplies, extra guns, change of clothes, etc? Also, in regards to vehicles in game, theres no customization. But if your vehicle becomes damaged, how do you fix it? Is there a cost for repair? Or is it like the GTA5 car...
  20. Chris_P._Bacon85

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Gaming PC. How can one game any other way for a game like this? Granted, i have some techies working on my PC for me to upgrade the CPU. So I have to wait for that. One reason why I have no issue with the delays.
Top Bottom