Search results

+
  1. SgtScR3aM21

8.3 Patch notes

This is by far the worst update I've ever experienced. People playing 40+ points in one turn because they summoned 7 blue stripes at a time, absolutely ridiculous.
  2. SgtScR3aM21

When Yghern is summoned, it's destroyed why?

I tried to search around for this but couldn't find any answer. Half the time my Yghern gets destroyed when summoned and the other half of the time it gets deployed and armor created as usual. Is there something I'm missing or is this just buggy and annoying?
  3. SgtScR3aM21

Scenario's, heatwave, echo cards and devotion should be top priority next patch

Those cards given echo are ultimately the reason I left this game.
  4. SgtScR3aM21

Will Gwent ever change?

Mahakam Ale gives 5 to a body + the unlock, so I'm still not understanding lol. But I do understand how I could find units to purify instead of the ale, my thought process behind that was to give them less targets so when they played the cards that multiple damage by the amount of units, that...
  5. SgtScR3aM21

Will Gwent ever change?

Ah, I see, thank you. I thought those were the good cards because they did more lol.
  6. SgtScR3aM21

Will Gwent ever change?

IDK what meme cards mean, I picked the cards based on what I was going up against and what was needed to fulfill the monster scenario cards. I'll give that deck a shot, it seems like everyone plays the same cards at rank 8 and above. It makes it get pretty boring quickly. Thanks for the deck to...
  7. SgtScR3aM21

Lol, Im confused you literally said the same thing that you quoted lol
  8. SgtScR3aM21

Will Gwent ever change?

So I changed it as I was progressing from the very low ranks because I could see things that were necessary, row moves, purify, more damage, etc. Not sure why it's not letting me post my deck URL /en/decks/5c9bad17d2245521c1cb522a5e57eb99 This is my match history from rank like 12ish - 8. I...
  9. SgtScR3aM21

Will Gwent ever change?

Such a short lived game once you get to the ranks where people abuse the system. Sad to see too, I thoroughly enjoyed ranking up to rank 8. Seems like the devs don't care about balancing, from the several of the posts I've read talking about past and future patches not helping. They just want to...
  10. SgtScR3aM21

They just need to build a counter against those cards to make them more even or raise the provisions. You shouldn't have multiple cards in your deck that can remove 20+ points without being able to counter it. One side holds multiples of those cards and you're 40+ points over them, the game is...
  11. SgtScR3aM21

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I don't understand how they are able to sacrifice that much in provisions and still have 70+ point hands. It's just odd because I only started a week ago and I've had literally no real problems, (other than the occasional NR deck but I solved that by adding some more damage abilities), up until...
  12. SgtScR3aM21

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I've been told to post my question here since I cannot create a post yet. What is a good way to counter those decks that have multiple "play any card from your deck" cards? I'm getting stomped by those decks that can find and draw their "destroy any artifact or unit" cards multiple times a game.
Top Bottom