Search results

+
  1. Tony-Nova

Stadia Pro pre order bonus

Any stadia players get their code for the one month of free stadia pro yet?
  2. Tony-Nova

Props where props are due...the music!

Say what ya want about the game but there's no denying that the soundtrack is off the hook. So many dope songs to listen to as you drive around NC taking in the sights. What's your favorite song? So far for me it's "Pain" by Le Destroy.
  3. Tony-Nova

Projectile launch system arm missing

I just installed the PLS at Vector's shop then fast traveled to my apartment and now my arm is gone. *DISREGARD: I figured out what happened. The explosion flatlined me. I respawned at last location and credits were refunded. Bought item again and committed suicide in order to replicate...
  4. Tony-Nova

Request: Dynamic Language cutscene subtitle option

Please consider the following: English is my native language so I don't need a translator. With Spanish, Japanese, French, and any of the other languages that the NPCs speak I do. I find the subtitles in cutscenes to be distracting. If there was an immersive way to incorporate languages that...
  5. Tony-Nova

Mission icons

How do I turn off the the icons? I would like a nice clean screen with no ui elements when I free roam. An option to untrack missions is very much desired as well.
Top Bottom