Search results

+
  1. BruceCM

Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

Well, I know my graphics card isn't up to doing the higher settings, since I'm just not bothered about that stuff .... So, I customized from the low ones! Increased FOV & put a few things to medium & it runs fine! :smart:
  2. BruceCM

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

OK ... & have those people done EVERYTHING in the game? I haven't got that far into mine yet & I certainly haven't seen detailed guides to all the side-jobs, etc. But the whole idea of a 'hidden' ending is for it to take some finding & it might depend on so many different things, I don't see...
  3. BruceCM

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Well, I know IGN said there were quite a lot more different endings available after going back to do 20 hours of sidequests, etc, than when they'd raced through just the main story ..... There obviously might well be more still if you did more than that? As for further details on if some side...
  4. BruceCM

What's your level in the game, how is it going so far?

Well, I had to give up on the original idea for now, so I just restarted to go for the Street Kid .... Since my FPS skills are non-existent, I'll be going for melee & I hear katanas are OP, so probably one or, if possible, 2 of those :coolstory:
  5. BruceCM

how do you like the character editor?

Well, I could always come up with more things to have in there .... More hairstyles, for instance! Other 'skin' choices to not have the weird lines on the face? Then, a proper chest slider for BIG boobs, obviously! But I'm happy enough with it for now & it's quite possible they already plan to...
  6. BruceCM

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

That's the same as any other physical order, though .... When you get an XBox One, PS4/5 or Series S/X physical game delivered, you can't just put it in & play! You have to install it & if there's a patch, it'll have to download that as well?
  7. BruceCM

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V

Fortunately, IGN managed to 'decode' it .... :smart: “We’ve mentioned before that expansions will be coming, and while we’re not ready to talk specifics just yet, we will say that we’ve learned a lot from our work on both Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. Our planned expansions will take you...
  8. BruceCM

How Long is Cyberpunk? Can I embed the article here, so people can see without clicking the link .... ? :ok:
  9. BruceCM

Are you disappointed?

Doesn't sound like anyone here will be trying to race through the story, anyway ..... I'm sure most of us will find it taking a lot longer, doing side-quests here & odd jobs there, etc!
  10. BruceCM

Surprise stream coming in half hour

Well, I assumed they know the guy doing it .... It probably makes more sense than their own people streaming when they're busy on the actual game
  11. BruceCM

Surprise stream coming in half hour

Lols, so far he's just creating his character .... That should assure people there's plenty of options in there :cool:
  12. BruceCM

Oh, so Schrodinger does video games these days .... ?
  13. BruceCM

As much as I'd love to start playing at midnight, what I'll have to do is get the update downloading & then go to bed ..... At least that way I should be able to start it tomorrow morning, though! :coolstory:
  14. BruceCM

AC Valhalla had at least a few bugs/ glitches & crashed several times .... I'm usually lucky in not experiencing as many issues as others report & I could never report back to Reda after doing 10 contracts, for instance! With this game, there's an update about 2/3rds the size of the game that...
  15. BruceCM

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Probably not but then I'm not sure about the rest of the Cyberpunk world .... Then, I don't really know much about the gangs as I haven't looked into them yet. :think:
  16. BruceCM

So stats are tied to clothing

Oh, good, I'm sure my female V would rather wear hotpants.... Still going to want to see the actual gear & just how much difference there is. Perhaps they are already working on tweaking and improving the system, too?
  17. BruceCM

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

Yeah, I want to try one of those in the game .... :howdy:
  18. BruceCM

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V

Lols, I couldn't help thinking of that song ..... :howdy:
  19. BruceCM

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

Well, I'll probably start walking around, depending how far it is & if I get some sort of transport early on .... Then, I do want to try both cars & bikes when I get a bit further in! Obviously, when I've unlocked fast travel, I'll use that as well but it depends how far I'm going & stuff :think:
  20. BruceCM

Isn't there any way to fool my PC into thinking it's Dec 10 now .... ? :howdy:
Top Bottom