Search results

+
  1. spookycoo

Give Us Pets

You can get a cat at least: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/were-we-supposed-to-have-a-pet.11051984/#post-12392390
  2. spookycoo

Were we supposed to have a pet?!

I just found the FEED TEH CAT shard earlier! I thought it was maybe a little dev joke because cats and memes and whatnot lol, thanks for sharing! Feck I am so happy right now YAY CAT ^w^
  3. spookycoo

Were we supposed to have a pet?!

I just noticed a dish with pet food and a water bowl next to it right by the foot of V's bed. I don't know if people have already posted about this, but now I'm curious, because I don't remember ever seeing anything about it during development (unless it's something I missed). I'm not far into...
  4. spookycoo

Why the person above you should be banned

^banned because I should probably take a nap while I'm waiting lol
  5. spookycoo

^banned because at the very least I still have 5 and a half hours until my game gets to me
  6. spookycoo

🎉The Welcome Thread

Oh shit, I'm sorry dude, I genuinely didn't know there was a separate Technical forum section. I'm on mobile and none of the posts are labeled as to a section they've been posted to. Apologies. I feel hella dumb now.
  7. spookycoo

🎉The Welcome Thread

Not to be insensitive or irritating (because I know bugs really suck, I also won't have my game until later today so I don't have any clue what the game will be like) but can mods or someone make a thread for glitches and bugs so there aren't 50 million individual threads for them? If not I...
  8. spookycoo

^banned for almost making me spit out my drink because laugh
  9. spookycoo

^banned because nice guys finish last so their partners can finish first and that isn't a bad thing lmfao
  10. spookycoo

^banned for being so nice lol
  11. spookycoo

^banned because my game won't be in my hands until 10:30am-1:30pm according to UPS
  12. spookycoo

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

booooooo whyyyyyyyyyy being naked shouldn't be treated like it's a crime... ugh
  13. spookycoo

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V

I'm so full of emotions right now... I deeply hope that this will be the dream that I've built it up to be... but either way, I feel like it will be a beautiful ride
  14. spookycoo

Option to censor profanity?

I doubt a "bleeped" or censored language option is going to happen, but you'll def have plenty of alternative language options with subtitles on your native language if you can deal with reading vs. listening, as previous peeps have already said. I feel awful for peeps with kids tbh, I can't...
  15. spookycoo

^banned because your avi has solid facial hair
  16. spookycoo

pretty sure Johnny will destroy me lol
  17. spookycoo

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

As far as my knowledge, you will be able to purchase your own vehicle, whatever your preference may be... pretty sure with certain tech attributes/skills you'll also be able to snatch a car but you won't be able to take over ownership of said vehicle.
  18. spookycoo

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

I guess, like even playing the TTRPG, I always pictured a society built on people selling who they are, either through style, physically, entertainment-wise, or pretty much anything really because of corp control... I guess it just doesn't make sense to me that it would still be so specifically...
  19. spookycoo

^banned because you made me get a different song stuck in my head
  20. spookycoo

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

timestamp totally worked, but also I'm like really sad for peeps who are seeking out men (of any type) because we're so far beyond this, by not offering equal male options it's an insult to people in general, gay, poly, bi, pan, whatever someone may be. it's depressing that they couldn't make it...
Top Bottom