Search results

+
  1. AndreM

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

This! I am pretty sure there is no ending in Skyrim. 79h in and I finally cleared most of the northern map parts of sidemissions/gigs/police missions. But I probably spend a good part of the 79h driving around and enjoying the city views. And running from the law after speeding and hitting too...
  2. AndreM

What is the most useful attribute in conversations?

Corpo feels overdone, my V goes into full mensplain mode when I select this. Fits the idea but seriously he could pay a little attention to his audience. They all go: "Uhh ok, thanks V. Anways." afterwards :)
  3. AndreM

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

Guys this is the "give them a break" thread, for players that like what has been delivered. Of course you can be upset, just do not forget that not all players have the same negative experience with the game this far. There are lot's of "oh no" threads - and almost all have very valid points...
  4. AndreM

fps capped lower and lower the longer I play

Most of the performance degradation that I experienced was during long sessions or after particular eventful missions. Restarting did the trick for me. I have not (yet) encountered persistent performance issues, nor could I reproduce some of my own.
  5. AndreM

Having issues seeing out of armored windshields during daylight

I second this - ultra bright blooming in the windshields is no fun. It's 2077 someone must have invented sunglasses for car windows by then.
  6. AndreM

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

About 40h in, such a great game. Some bugs. Some inconveniences. (yet?) Nothing that warrants all this hate. This only leads to "more of the same" games like EA pushes out or the next CoDx with minimal changes. I wonder why people can't accept this is not witcher 3 and also not GTA. Keep it up CPR!
  7. AndreM

Cyberpunk 2077 Feature Wishlist

I am with OP on these suggestions! We just have to be careful about too much faction / police area reaction. Else we might end up with impossible situations where police and gangs are after us in certain city areas...
  8. AndreM

The lack of 3rd person view

Perhaps you have a invisible helmet equipped? 2077! Joke aside, but somehow my character has a head-shadow. My V just goes bald when looking into a mirror.
  9. AndreM

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I am nowhere done with the first playthrough and I am having a blast. The world! The possibilities! The graphics! The crowds of people minding their own business! The feeling of being in a true cyperpunk world! Somehow my FullHD setup on PC seems to skip all the major bugs that I see in the...
  10. AndreM

What now (50 hrs gameplay)?

Just need to comment. THIS! Seems like the playerbase is divided between "omg unfinished", "perfect, but" and everything inbetween. I am still early in Act 2 but it feels like there is so much potential! Reading the forums confirms it for me. but it also seems to me that most of the potential...
  11. AndreM

"Happy Together" Bug

I just finished that questline. After the first talk with the cops I did some other quests (quest stated "later" so I figured let's do whatever inbetween). When I came back "later" I could interact with the door to get to the next step of the quest. I did not skip time ahead, no idea if that...
  12. AndreM

Cat ears

I am all in for a batwoman origins story in cyberpunk. Pet the cat (done). Get cat ears. Become the cat!
  13. AndreM

Extremely unimmersive police system

Well seems the crime rate makes sense then. Police is always on the move, but to late ;)
  14. AndreM

Graphic bugs when looking in the mirror at your apartment

I thought my character got bald between creation and the first rest at his home. I mean, that lifestyle sure has to take a toll on you somehow.
  15. AndreM

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey all, I just wanted to say hi after my first dive into the game. You know, the "quickly do this first quest and... no way it's 2am?!" kind of session. Btw, did anyone find a way to use the coffee machines for coffee instead of some sophisticated hacking scheme?
  16. AndreM

Ray Tracing is not available on RTX card

Just a wild guess, but try updating Windows to the 20H2 version. This is the only difference to my setup, well beside my older cpu and humble 2070 super, you lucky 3080 guys :)
Top Bottom