Search results

+
  1. bladeyama

With all the problems players went through at launch

With all the suffering players went through at the launch. We should have a percentage off for sticking with CD project red and Cyberpunk 2077.
  2. bladeyama

Reset perks broken gives me 75 out of 156 to use

When I go to reset perks it only gives me 75 out of 156 to use. The game won't let me use the remaining 81 points.
  3. bladeyama

I am sorry but I can't forgive them for this.

4 out 10. I feel cheated, scammed. I don't understand how people think this OK to release a game this broken and be happy to wait years for it to be fixed. They knew this game was broken that's why they hid the flaws from us [...]. They have been working on this game for 8 years so the Covid...
  4. bladeyama

My game keeps crashing at random on PC

My game keeps crashing at random on PC. i7 9700k 32GB RAM, EVGA 2080 ti ftw3 ultra. So disappointed with your company.
  5. bladeyama

Would you buy a car if you knew you couldn't drive it for months?

Would you buy a broken car if you knew you couldn't drive it for months? I surely wouldn't. If CD Project Red was honest with us. I wouldn't have bought this game. I truly feel cheated, lied to, and conned.
  6. bladeyama

The second disc for cyberpunk 2077 keeps failing to install please help xbox one x

The second disc for cyberpunk 2077 keeps failing to install please help Xbox one x Update: I returned the game and bought it digitally. Really wanted the stuff that came with a hard copy but owell.
  7. bladeyama

GOG cloud save issue

Cyberpunk 2077 GOG cloud saves do not work
Top Bottom