Search results

+
  1. onlyAgamer

Crashing on exiting menus

Just updating this, even after the 1.05 patch, game still crashes 50% of the time on exiting menus, still can't find a fix.
  2. onlyAgamer

@devivre @tgf83 I do have some good news, I went though a few things again, kept trying at it with some help, and what worked for me was the step 2 with the Display Driver Uninstall, Follow that program and Reinstall the DRIVER without GEFORCE EXPERINCE. Note I did do a few other things like...
  3. onlyAgamer

I've disabled all my overlays and I played Day 0 with OC on, but had no issues with it, since then I've tried it without any OC as well, as for in game settings, I can't access them (I had however changed them to a Med-high and RTX off and was getting 100-120 FPS @1440p), for the last day or 2...
  4. onlyAgamer

Yes, I've updated the drivers and reinstalled them, closed anything that could be hooking or interacting with the game, even after the latest 1.0.4 patch, the game is still crashing on start up, so im kinda at day 3 with being unable to play the game, Since I wrote the first post my game has...
  5. onlyAgamer

Not sure how many others are having this issue or if theres a better place to report. The game runs fine for the most part, sometimes crashing on startup or loading, but the major issue i'm having is whenever you exit any kinda menu, pause, hack, camera, skills, invertory, whatever, the moment...
Top Bottom