Search results

+
  1. DrunkOnRedWine

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Blimey the system requirements are completely different to the original game. The original worked well - why such a change in requirements? Not sure I'll be able to run this smoothly - I'm way down on CPU and GFX card (RAM) - what a shame - I love the game and have waited for this for 3 years
  2. DrunkOnRedWine

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Judy no but a continuation of the Panam story with the Aldecaldos is never gonna happen, pretty sad. Still, even so happy we are getting DLC - the story looks like Militech and a bit boring - political game.
  3. DrunkOnRedWine

Which character do you dislike most?

Judy was pretty annoying. I couldn't warm to her at all.
  4. DrunkOnRedWine

IGN: "DLC Expansion primed to arrive between march and may", is this true?

So last Xmas enjoyed the hell out of CP2077 and a year later still no continuation of the story, such a shame
  5. DrunkOnRedWine

Patch 1.31

I tried that, I even logged out of GOG completely - still 51GB's!
  6. DrunkOnRedWine

Patch 1.31

51GB for a few fixes, honestly can't be bothered to download. Where is the new content?!
  7. DrunkOnRedWine

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Well yes great for the patch fixing issues. However I played the game on PC last Xmas and I didn't have any crashes or many bugs. 8 months later no DLC my disappointment is palpable. I check back occasionally for news on the story continuing but nothing, just emptiness like a tumbleweed blowing...
  8. DrunkOnRedWine

Patch 1.23

Sweet Dreams - Stefan is still missing! :rolleyes:
  9. DrunkOnRedWine

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Side quest - Sweet Dreams Stefan is missing so the mission can't be started Cyberpyscho - Bodies Hit the Ground never completed despite doing all the objectives
  10. DrunkOnRedWine

Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor bug

This is broken in 1.2 - knocked out Cyberpyscho Ellis and read both shards, no prompt to message Regina, the counter in the main mission does not increment - still 5 of 17 - impossible to complete this. Shame as I was enjoying these missions - I won't bother now Edit - on PC
  11. DrunkOnRedWine

What game are you currently playing

Just finished Thief Gold (took me 50 hours on Expert difficulty) and now playing Thief II - The Metal Age. I completed both 20 years a go but have gone back to play them again I'm using the HD Mod, TFix, EAX and sound enhancements. Looks and sounds great, the HD mod changes the graphics quite...
  12. DrunkOnRedWine

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Jackie and Panam. I found a lot of the characters relatable and I think the writers did a fine job on making the characters believable.
  13. DrunkOnRedWine

Genius game, my favourite game of a great series
  14. DrunkOnRedWine

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Really hope the DLC continues the story for the Aldecaldo's and fleshes out the Panam story... I enjoyed it a lot, the game stuck in my subconscious days after completing it which is rare for a seasoned gamer like me.
  15. DrunkOnRedWine

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

It's a fine game - I rarely finish single player games these days but this one I found compelling from start to finish. No disappointment here Will buy any DLC CDPR bring out
  16. DrunkOnRedWine

CP77 although I have finished the main story - gone back and doing some of the side missions. Doom Eternal - clever level design and hard as nails shooter The Outer Worlds - just started it but I'm a massive fan on the original Fallout games - this team are behind this game too so I have high...
  17. DrunkOnRedWine

what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

Panam ending - probably the happiest ending of the lot. Gotta say I enjoyed the game despite its issues. The Panam ending reminded me of Blade Runner a little bit - Deckard and Rachel going off together - future unknown. How long does Rachel have left to live? Looking forward to DLC - kind of...
  18. DrunkOnRedWine

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The ending for me was one of the happier endings - ended up with Panam going to Arizona. Made me happy that V ended up with her as she was my favourite character along with Jackie. Only six months to live but I guess V will be with the person he wants to be with and has left Night City behind...
  19. DrunkOnRedWine

I am having fun. Are you?

Yes I have had fun with this game - enjoying the main story, characters , BD's and Night City a lot I followed the main quest plot-line to start then deviated to sides - River, Kerry Eurodine, Delamain... Been fortunate that the game runs well and haven't had one crash or issue. So have had a...
  20. DrunkOnRedWine

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

I'm disappointed I'm up to the Nocturne final mission already - probably played 45 hours total doing quite a few side quests too. Done the Panam missions too I guess I'm disappointed because I'm enjoying the story so much and don't want it to end, guess I'm being greedy and want more. I'm...
Top Bottom