Search results

+
  1. B

Easter eggs (spoilers)

Skippy the excentric AI as a Gun : https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Arasaka_HJKE-11_Yukimura_%22Skippy%22 It comes from the book series "Expenditionary Force (1-11+)" from Craig Alanson.
  2. B

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

All from the above and more ... it´s time to fix this game properly and deliver all the promised expirences.
  3. B

Key Remapping

Sorry CDPR I´m at the end of the line here, like so many others. We waited and waited and still not even basic keybindings are functional. I´ve got zero game time, waiting for a fix of these keybindings. No manual edits / mods are a solution for this. It´s like selling a brand new car with...
  4. B

This game has been in development for 8 years, and PC gamers fixed the performance in less than a week...

You could set what you want in memory_pool_budgets.csv, the game fully ignores it (64 GB RAM here). It runs constantly with 3,5 GB and not a byte more. IMHO that´s a nonexisting optimization for all PC´s and for the available RAM there. Keep the memory consumption in line with the consoles, yada...
  5. B

Important Update

Awesome, so everyone could expect next week that the all keybindings are fully customizable ? You still haven´t even acknowledged that error (600+ replies to it), which keeps a great part of the PC community from playing your game in the firstplace. (Yes, yes I know, manual edit the configs, or...
  6. B

[MAJOR BUG/SPOILER] Panam Quest FPS drop and memory leak.

Wikipedia - Memory Leak I don´t know who came up with the mem leak theory or why, but repeating it over and over again without any proper analysis doesn´t solve anything. Could you please provide detailed screens from the Mem usage (RAM & GPU) when this happens ? 1. At game start (with loaded...
  7. B

CPU overheating fix (for me atleast)

Seriously, you should think about a better cooling system - 106C for a CPU is a no-go and full throttling of everything. With full water cooling I get max 60C - average around 50ish on CPU and even lower on GPU (full load - without load 20-30ish on both). If you can´t or wont go that way, do a...
  8. B

Memory leak

How could this be a "Memory Leak" ? Any proof on concept (aka screenshots, hardware config, DXdiag, graphics driver version and so on), or just guestimates ? It sounds more like that a hardware bottleneck ... after the initial preload is gone, you hardware must deliver the data on the fly - to...
  9. B

dx12 on win7

Sorry don´t waste your time with that - I´ve just checked it out myself. First inst was Win 7 with Galaxy - Runtime Error. Second was Win 7 with Offline 104 GB - Runtime Error. So wrong lead. But still, where are the needed DX12 installtion files for CP2077 and Win 7 ? (I have dual boot with...
  10. B

dx12 on win7

Did you do the online installation with Galaxy or the offline (104 GB) ? The online doesn´t bring DX12 to Win7, but I´ve heard the offline will do the trick. EDIT : Not working with the offline installation s. Post below
  11. B

Key Remapping

It´s unbelievable, any QA Test/Check should have shown this instantly. Either CDPR needs a better QA or the official Beta has just started today. CDPR was is known for very solid & mostly bugfree releases - please go back to that point. Keybindings are a NONO big deal breaker, a game that can´t...
  12. B

Key Remapping

What´s going on with the Keybindings from WASD to the arrows keys ? "Bind failed" ... :( This should have been basics in the very first round of development and yet here I am, unable to assign new keybindings. Did it never occur to you, that not everybody worldwide likes to play with WASD ...
Top Bottom