Search results

+
  1. Edfitz1

Possible Frame Rate Drop Fix for PS4???

Hi, Have you tried removing Ping from your Deck, and then reinstating it? I also had to remove it, save, exit and restart the game to "fix" it. Edit: I just saw your Post on the Bug thread. I've moved on too. I expect I will look in again after the March Patch (lets call it that, but the clock...
  2. Edfitz1

[Cyberpsycho at Totentanz] Skill Shard Bug?

Hi, as the above post says, you learn skill shards immediately. There is a fault where 2 shards appear on one particular instance. This, perhaps, is what the Op means. The unfortunate thing about the shards in general is that I waste most of them as the skill is at max until raise the ability. I...
  3. Edfitz1

Hi, that is the way I'm thinking atm. I found various combinations that worked, invariably too many with "distance" passives seemed to push things over the edge. The legendary Sonic Boom cuts you off from your squad, iirc, this means every squad member has the hack apply, that can be a lot in a...
  4. Edfitz1

Hi, I wonder are the "faulty"? I am leaning towards the theory that the are too powerful when the legendary forms are combined. As you saw in that thread I linked, I've got legendary ping in that set up. The issues seemed to be when it was combined with legendary Sonic Shock in particular. The...
  5. Edfitz1

Hi, the fact restarting the game solves the issue would lead me to believe that it is a "Cache full" situation. Triggering something that is resource hungry would just push the game over the edge. If I see any sign in the game that the cache is struggling, this can be as simple as notifications...
  6. Edfitz1

Hi, I discovered that particular hacks caused the issue for me. This thread may be of use: Immortal Enemies | Page 2 | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED
  7. Edfitz1

Game still crashing on PS5?

Hi, until there is an update that fixes the issues the best we can do is make sure that our end is right. I'm running on a PS4 Pro on Boost. I rarely get freezes or crashes & am only encountering the usual bugs, & not too many of them! Loading in an area is slow, popin is regular, as is lag...
  8. Edfitz1

[PS4 Pro] Cursor move up by itself bug

Hi, its a day one issue. I don't mind the scrolling menus so much, Its when my moves forward into traffic that I get annoyed...
  9. Edfitz1

S.O.S. Cannot save.

Hi, could you describe what happens when you try to save? Do you get a notice from either the game or PS when you attempt to save? Is it that there is no slot available? If so delete old saves by doing the following. Go to Settings-Application Saved Data Management-Saved Data in System Storage...
  10. Edfitz1

Game still crashing on PS5?

Hi, is everyone cache clearing? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious but it would help if more detail was given, when? where? etc. I'm on a PS4 Pro and have had 2 (maybe 3) crashes in the past week. All because I ignored the ingame signs that the console was struggling. By cache clearing every time I...
  11. Edfitz1

Tell a secret about the person above you.

:) Deepest apologizes for upsetting your day. In my defence... well I have none, I f$%*ed up! I really should really have a word with myself... Btw, I do not know the person I replied too, it appeared to be the latest post.
  12. Edfitz1

Upgraded Smart Link and Smart Weapons no longer track

Hi, I have seen this in other threads and it appears to be a "thing". Some have reported that if they revert to the tattoo version it works again. In my case it was...me! Skippy was just being Skippy. When I changed to another weapon it was working.
  13. Edfitz1

Junk item appears each loadgame

Hi, there are a few of these items in the main stash, more as I progressed in game. Some are glitched, it appears, but others are related to a quest etc. and the "vital" flag was not removed correctly. I just ignore them as they do not seem to make a difference. Annoying though.
  14. Edfitz1

Peacock farmer, Laughing all the way to the Bank.
  15. Edfitz1

He stole all the Gummy Bears.
  16. Edfitz1

Incorrect operation of bluetooth audio, crackling and delays in the headphones.

Hi, I don't think the issue is PC specific. I'm experiencing similar on a PS4 Pro.
  17. Edfitz1

Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

Hi, just for those who may not know. The "!" next to weapon means it is still required for a quest. Unfortunately if the quest bugs out in any way the trigger is not removed from the weapon. River's revolver, Crash, is notorious for this issue. I have, by reloading and talking/phoning River's...
  18. Edfitz1

JACKIES BIKE

Hi, I didn't get that from the OP, but on re-reading you could be right. :)
  19. Edfitz1

JACKIES BIKE

Yup, you will receive contact early in Act 2 no matter what choice you made. If the OP hasn't got that contact then I would suggest going to the Bar anyway to see if it will trigger.
  20. Edfitz1

JACKIES BIKE

Hi, you do not get the Bike by going to the Garage. Jackie's mother gives you the bike. You must contact her, or she you to start the quest line. If you have missed the quest trigger I would suggest going to The Coyote Cojo Bar (Heywood) & try talking to Jackie's Mother. If this doesn't solve...
Top Bottom