Search results

+
  1. MistressAthena

PS4: I wasn't gonna refund.. then your last "patch" happened...

If this is what I have looking forward too in patches for the PS4.. count me out... In retrospect the game ran 10x better at release on the PS4 than it does now, and it looked twice as good... Slow loading, bugs, etc. of course.. but.. nothing good has changed... * Graphics are way worse than...
  2. MistressAthena

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

I would argue Deus Ex's, and Metal Gear V did a good job of not making you overpowered despite being RPGs. You could easily get yourself in bad situations and barely get out alive, or straight up impossible to get out of. 1607957662 I mean it isn't realistic though... With EVERYONE and their...
  3. MistressAthena

It's really dissapointing.

Yup.. I don't get it either... No Man's Sky had more promised features in it than this game, and was more polished at release... Yet Sean gets crucified for it, with no exceptions, even as he claimed numerous times before release that he promises to give free updates forever, and add in content...
  4. MistressAthena

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

Quite honestly I don't even understand why clothes have armor... I thought defense/resistances, etc. would of come through implants, body modifications, etc...
  5. MistressAthena

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

This entire game is a haphazardly rushed beta... It makes me wonder what they were doing in the 8 years they were developing this game... 8 years, with 70% of the content cut, and what IS in, is super bare...
  6. MistressAthena

Has a roadmap for further development been published yet?

Sounds to me, like it is being delayed. They said it was supposed to come before release, but it's well after and still no word.
  7. MistressAthena

[PETITION] Let us keep playing after ending.

No, you cannot. Every platform is experiencing this at the moment. One its game over, it's game over. Like I said though, I'm pretty damn sure that's just an oversight, as it suggests you should be able too by clicking continue, but it keeps putting the person at the credits, then back to the...
  8. MistressAthena

Loot Quality Decreases for loot in the area when Reloading Save

To me it seems their save and load system is wonky. It doesn't save everything... You can actually save scum problematic things with this, such as resetting NPC's locations, etc. etc. Sometimes loot will straight up disappear, sometimes it'll chagne what it was, etc. All types of wonky...
  9. MistressAthena

[PETITION] Let us keep playing after ending.

pretty sure that's how it was supposed to be, seeing as how literally every open world game does this since ever.. I'm sure its some stupid bug they over looked....
  10. MistressAthena

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Sorry too much truth XD
  11. MistressAthena

Please make the police an actually engaging experience....

This message, brought to you by Metro Police.
  12. MistressAthena

What's hilarious to me, is that No Man's Sky actually had far less removed content than this game, and played better, and Sean got crucified for it.. yet.....
  13. MistressAthena

That is an argument I don't agree with... Witcher 3? Witcher 2? Breath of the Wild, and about 100's of more games? Sure, they had some minor bugs, and problems, THAT is expected... but the sheer amount of bugs, missing content, and place holder stuff in Cyberpunk? Give me a break dude...
  14. MistressAthena

Yea, pretty much everything about what the story, lore, and dialogue tells you is not how the world feels at all.
  15. MistressAthena

Since you tried to copy every from Metal Gear when it came to stealth, why not take a page out of GTA as well? Cops endlessly spawning 5ft from you is a joke. Enough said.. Oh wait.. no its not... They also utterly forget about you if you drive 1 block away.. lawls...
  16. MistressAthena

You need to seriously overhaul the crafting/upgrade system.... (With Suggestions!)

Keeping in mind CyberPunk is supposed to be a role-playing game.. The looting system completely destroys the crafting/upgrading system. I can see what it was supposed to be about.. You want to Role-play as a gunsmith-esque character who likes to tinker with toys. Awesome. Problem... is what...
  17. MistressAthena

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Yea.. I went in, wanting to role-play more or less as a Corpo, assassin chick, running a stylish business suit, or dress... low and behold.. nope.. nothing remotely like that as an option for clothes...
  18. MistressAthena

Combat issues. Psychic Enemies + Jackie + others

So there's alot of problems with this games combat.. Some of it are bugs, and some are just stupid AI issues, or simplistic AI.. Either way.. These are definitely game breaking problems if the game wants combat to be more than a "run n gun". (This is on the Playstation 4). 1) Psychic Enemies...
Top Bottom