Search results

+
  1. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Thinga id like added

I'm on xbox one x so I stuck there
  2. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Thinga id like added

Zoom the map out option in cars Change craft from hold to tap so you can spam tape them Add a option to hide the head ware
  3. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Crashing

So they said the sorted the crashing out on the game So why have I had 3 crashes in less then 4 hours this is now a joke Why say you fix something and it a full on lie sort it I'm getting pee off defending this game and being f over big time can't do nothing since 1.06
  4. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Abour blue missions

Thank you so much for the help
  5. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Abour blue missions

On the map there are blue missions Do they respawn and if some don't witch ones as I'm 100% the game
  6. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

What would Fix the game for you?

things to be fix frames in game as it stutters for like 5 seconds when picking up stuff some cant be picked up from body's or floor die to being a bug spot need to be added zoom mini map out so we can see the corners of roads we need to turn and not to later as i go past them so much and...
  7. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Several bugs on PS4 Pro version

No one game breaking bug here just funny ones
  8. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

On ps4 the game is so blurry unbeareble

It fine on everything
  9. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

The lack of 3rd person view

Play something elce if you want 3rd person been told many time by devs thay there will be no 3rd person cam
  10. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Blood and gore

Gore is fine open your eye
  11. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Automatically scrap junk perk

Should not upgrade that your own fault and cd need to add a way to pick the up with the upgraded
  12. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

cant get to options to change screen resolution

For pc it won't be there they need to add it
  13. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

It's crashes on xbox one x alot and it a pain
  14. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

For my brother it crashed over 6 times and crashed for me 3 atm such a wicked game with bugs that is plan out there and they not fixed it
  15. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Clipping

I'm on xbox one x game is up to date and so my Xbox so it there end not mine it's not game breaking but it's so funny tho
  16. Ryan_Gareth_Hiatt

Clipping

Paused game to look at my Inventory and my v have her tits clipping though the shirt she has on
Top Bottom