Search results

+
  1. D

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

You are absolutely right and I was wrong. Here's a the two reasons why I was confused and that I WAS getting a smooth barbie-doll vagina in Photo-mode, for the benefit of anyone else who is having this problem. 1. My texture quality was set to low, giving me such a low res vagina that it looked...
  2. D

How did you manage this? I do the work-around and get a sort of barbie-doll smooth crotch instead of an actual vagina like what is displayed in your images here.
  3. D

I still hold that it is a region misidentification glitch. The ken-doll crotch and low-res vagina are probably Japan/Australia region version of main character.
  4. D

I was speculating something similar earlier, about country of origin not being appropriately determined. I think you are on to something here, friend.
  5. D

I mean, it looks like low res genitals. I'll take what I can get at this point until they fix this thing properly. I was never a desire to see genitals for me, I just didn't want to see those ugly panties. So if this works for now I'll be satisfied until the real fix or a mod come along.
  6. D

Huh. The pants thing worked for me. I went to my stash and got two pairs of pants. Then, in my inventory menu, I equipped one. Then, clicking on the pair of pants still in my inventory (not being worn, I switched pants instantly. I rapidly clicked on that same square, changing pants rapidly...
  7. D

Because it's not censored in inventory mode, but is (inconsistently) censored in 3rd person modes
  8. D

If you don't mind my asking, what country are you in, what platform are you on, and are you using 1.03 or 1.04?
  9. D

Yes, please share with us your wisdom and/or screenshots
  10. D

You know, randomass idea. For those using Steam accounts, who has their profile tagged with a specific location? I'm assuming Japan and China and some other places (Australia?) might mandate censorship, and if the game can't identify the location it might be censoring your game just to be safe...
  11. D

Was the rescue target still naked?
  12. D

Please don't yell at them. It's not their fault.
  13. D

Yeah, nowhere do the patch notes address the issue. But who knows until we try to reproduce? Let's go, people, first to find this bug in v1.04 and report it gets a conceptual cookie! 🍪 😆
  14. D

Totally legit, friend. Keep heart. I'm sure the crunch is on in Poland and exploited heroes are scrambling.
  15. D

We're gonna get through this! TL;DR FOR NEW PEOPLE: 1. This is a bug. 2. GOG has no idea what we are talking about. Please don't harass them. 3. Submit bugs reports HERE (guide to writing professional-ish bug reports is on page 9 of this thread) 4. There are members of the community trying to...
  16. D

You're doing the People's work, friend. (y) lol Also, sorry about the long post. That old, shriveled, atrophied QA tester part of my brain took over when the rest of my brain shut down waiting for more coffee to brew.
  17. D

Yes, properly sent bug reports are very important. As many about the same issue as possible. Make sure you have the following, however: 1. Tell them what version (v1.03), and whether you are on console (and which one) or PC. 2. Tell them exactly what the problem is in as few words as possible...
  18. D

She's still totally nude, yes. It's just V that I've seen having this problem.
  19. D

Agreed. Hey, here's a fun idea. Has anyone else been submitting a link to this thread to game journalists? I've been reaching out to LoadingReadyRun, who have a comedy/new show called Checkpoint. I'm sure they would run this. Anyone else know any game journalists who would take this seriously...
  20. D

Here is something I CAN tell you with 100% certainty. Don't believe the warning at the top of this forum that this is not a channel directly to CDPR. It's not a way to get the attention of the customer support or devs, but the community managers are ABSOLUTELY reading what we are saying right...
Top Bottom