Search results

+
  1. seb13gtt

Random FPS Drop

Hi, I play cyberpunk in 1440p RT/DLSS ON (Geforce experience recommanded settings : RT Ultra, Balanced DLSS) with following setup : R53600X + RTX2080 (460.89). Game is usually 40-60fps depending on the scene complexity. I often observe a huge (and permanent) FPS drop to 18-30fps. When this...
  2. seb13gtt

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Congrats CDPR team ! Cyberpunk 2077 is a monument ! Really huge slap in the face for the graphic and Creative works. Clearly a next gen game. Optimization is very good on PC (RTX2080 R5 3600 1440p). 35h gameplay now, only minor bugs (Day one version was perflectly playable for me). As on TW3...
  3. seb13gtt

Key Remapping

Just remapped keys by editing UserSettings.json (For arrow keys mapping) and inputUserMappings.xml (For the "F" remap). Thanks for the tips in previous pages (y) Works great. I now use Arrows and "Numpad 0" as F action key. This is not a satisfaction to have to edit some files to perform basic...
  4. seb13gtt

Key Remapping

Hi, great job on the game CDPR, huge slap in the face in terms of night city design. Game play seems to be great too. But for now my experience is ruined by not being able to map arrow keys for moving (maybe oldschool but that's the way I play since 25 years). As other if I map arrow keys I also...
Top Bottom