Search results

+
  1. sluggard01

What about Multiplayer?

It's the reason I pre-ordered this game, It'd be a real shame if that's dropped
  2. sluggard01

[Bug] Progression Breaking bug - Rebel! Rebel!

Stuck at "Throw a grenade at the truck" eventhough I already did that and the truck is already blown up, throwing a grenade at it again does nothing.
  3. sluggard01

[Bug] Character skills menu doesn't tell you to hold "F" to level up skill trees

Title, this can mislead people into playing the game wrong, add a hint to hold F in the pop-up notifications at least under "open perks"
  4. sluggard01

[Bug] Braindance doesn't give prompt for moving to next section

It's "X" on PC, but it doesn't tell you that, had to google it to find out because I haven't done braindances for a while and forgot how to move to next section.
  5. sluggard01

[Bug] Enemies don't notice Nancy in Side Quest "The Second Conflict"

Looks a bit silly, maybe you can make it so she only moves after you've taken care of the enemies in the area
  6. sluggard01

[Bug] You can get stuck in swimming animation if you get out of water

Can be easily reproduced in quest "Holdin' On" in Kerry's Property
  7. sluggard01

[Bug] Progression Breaking bug - With a little help from my friends

Can't talk to NPCs here, tried reloading two different saves, manual and auto and couldn't fix it.
  8. sluggard01

[Bug] V's arms animations messed up during Side Quest "Riders on the Storm"

Worth mentioning that I got more cyberware for the arms, that might be what triggered it (Mantis Blades perhaps?) either way it's something that should definitely be fixed.
  9. sluggard01

[Bug] Progression-breaking bug - Play It Safe

The drones can block your way if they fall where they shouldn't in this mission, can easily happen near one of the top floors, hard to avoid if you haven't saved before that, they should become non-solid for the player when they are destroyed
Top Bottom