1. iconicseason

Helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com???

Just got my PS4 refund. Good luck boys.
  2. iconicseason

How dare i be dissatisfied with a broken product. Shame on me. /S
  3. iconicseason

Poor excuses and terrible arguments.

My game crashes on my PS4. So. I guess we both have had different experiences xD. Glad you enjoyed yours tho!
  4. iconicseason

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

To the statement in the title. No. ------ "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." -Warren Buffett
  5. iconicseason

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/ i swear though. If I get another response from sony telling me that 'I downloaded the game' and that it isn't faulty.... Well lets just say I aint gonna be too happy
  6. iconicseason

Refund problems

So apparently this happened a few hrs ago. https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/ Lets see if Sony actually gives me back my money though.
  7. iconicseason

Refund problems

The mods are doing their best to keep the conversation civil. Even in the instance of vulgar language being used as an adjective, imo they shouldn't be censoring people (like they did in my case). But inflammatory language is best kept to a minimum. I don't envy the jobs of the mods as...
  8. iconicseason

Refund problems

What bothers me the most about Sony is their Refund policy. -------------- PlayStation Store refund type Games, Add-ons Subscriptions Pre-Orders Full games, downloadable content, in-game consumables and season passes fall under this category. After purchasing this type of content through...
  9. iconicseason

Refund problems

Careful doing that. I don't know about Xbox, but if you do that to Sony, they lock/terminate your account and you lose all your digital games associated with it.
  10. iconicseason

Refund problems

After 3 days. I finally got this.
  11. iconicseason

CDPR made one little mistake and people are going crazy.

OP is the kind of guy who buys a car. It's a lemon. Then blames himself for buying it when he took it for a drive, it looked like it worked, then 2hrs after leaving the lot it has an engine failure. EDIT: I just read OP's title and assumed the contents of the post. That's on me. I've just seen...
  12. iconicseason

Game finished after 60 hours -opinions-

I wish I could join you and play it from my PS4. =(
  13. iconicseason

Has anyone had any success with this...? We're on what...? Day three now? Because I've still gotten radio silence. Not gonna lie, I definitely hoped to get my money back, but in a compromise, even if I could trade my PS4 garbage copy for a PC version on the GOG store, I would have taken that...
  14. iconicseason

Shoutout to Cherami Leigh

What do I think? I wish I could play the game on my base PS4 so I could enjoy it. =)
  15. iconicseason

About refunds

If I could refund my PS4 version for a PC version, trust me, I would since I'd have the option of getting a better PC in the future. But given that no one at CD Projekt Red is answering their emails right now...I suppose that isn't really an option lol.
  16. iconicseason

Important Update

The email you guys told us to contact isn't sending any reply..... Is this working as intended? =/
  17. iconicseason

About refunds

CPR has been silent regarding their dead/dummy 'refund email' and they havent said a damn word to anyone or at least everyone has been saying they havent gotten a single back. PS store isn't refunding and this A-holes are running out the backdoor with everyone's money.
  18. iconicseason

Refund problems

Again. I wish I could have a puff of exhaust instead of being unable to play it. We aren't talking about the PC versions of this game. Those crash but not every 10 minutes. PS4/XBOX just shouldnt have gotten released period. 1608071661 If they did this, I'd be satisfied.
  19. iconicseason

Refund problems

Demanding is wanting to play the game I paid for? Either refund me. Or let me trade my BASE PS4 copy for A PC copy.
Top Bottom