Search results

+
  1. Zeason

Variable Rate Shading

Okay, I used CET to make a dump of all settings. If you would like to play around with VRS add the following lines to your user.ini file: [Rendering/VariableRateShading] Enable = true MotionFactor = 0.750000 ShowOverlay = false VarianceCutoff = 0.025000 Those are all default values.
  2. Zeason

Variable Rate Shading

Patch 1.5 introduced Variable Rate Shading in order to improve performance. Where is the option to enable it? I have not seen it in the graphics menu. Does it get enabled automatically? If so, how can we make sure it is enabled?
  3. Zeason

🎉The Welcome Thread

I'm still looking for Variable Rate Shading answers. How do we even know if it is actually enabled? Where is the option to enable?
  4. Zeason

New Patch 10gb Steam - its 1.51?

Does this introduces changes that break CET again?
  5. Zeason

🎉The Welcome Thread

Path 1.5 introduced Variable Rate Shading on PC in order to improve performance. Where is the option to enable it? I have not seen it in the graphics menu. And if it is an automatic setting, then how do we even know if it is actually enabled?
  6. Zeason

The worst optimized game ever

I would like to add that we also need more graphics settings. This are some I could think of: Sharpening Levels for Temporal AA Solutions Particle Details Object Detail (Model Detail): V Model Detail Cars Model Details Pedestrians Model Details Clutter Model Detail Local Lighting Quality...
  7. Zeason

Which is insane. We all know recommended means at least 60 FPS. Look, had they come out and said "Cyberpunk needs an RTX 3070 or equivalent to play at 1080p with stable 60FPS" that would have been fine. But they didn't, they misled everyone.
  8. Zeason

What about the fact that CDRP recommends a GTX 1060 for 1080p at High quality preset, yet that can barely reach 40 fps? Is really a sub 45-50 FPS experience at 1080p a recommend one? That's insane! I personally have a Vega 56, yet I can barely maintain 50-60 FPS at 1080p with everything set to...
  9. Zeason

Hotfix 1.04

I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but I swear everything looks way worse with this patch. Like they did something with the TAA and now it's like it is trying to sharp the image while in motion. This looks horrible. I want to toggle AA off ffs. And for the love of everything, fix the horrible...
  10. Zeason

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

TAA looks like forced myopia in games. Please, let us disable it. I already have myopia in real life, and I don't want it in games. And no, sharpening will never fix the blurry vaseline effect that temporal antialiasing solutions create.
Top Bottom