Search results

+
  1. Crypticgate

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Videos and Tributes {SPOILERS}

I'm just going to throw this here for now. (just went online) I edited it myself. (Young Travels YouTube channel) Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Trailer - Young Travels
  2. Crypticgate

Thank you for celebrating 20 years of CD PROJEKT RED

You're more than welcome.
  3. Crypticgate

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

SILVERHAND ARM NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO EQUIP I'm sure it's on this forum somewhere and many people have brought it up, so I apologize. But I can no longer equip his arm after doing the mandatory missions (such as chipping in). I have 8 playthroughs in this game and I am close to 1000hrs of play...
  4. Crypticgate

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Videos and Tributes {SPOILERS}

I'll be making some content of my own soon. I'll post it here when it's ready. I've been recording since version 1.0. 813 hours in as of yesterday.
  5. Crypticgate

CYBERPUNK MEME THREAD

This is what happens when I leave the house after Cyberpunk. I start seeing the Matrix. 1613933392 I'm at 300 hours over 1 streetkid and 1 corp playthrough. Thank you CDPR.
  6. Crypticgate

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Remember when Sony lost 5 billion when they launched the PS2 with a DVD player? It was reported in the news as fact. And it wasn't. They were projected to loose 5 billion. And look what happened to the PS2. They made the sacrifice of putting a DVD player into their console- and they only had...
  7. Crypticgate

I played this mission at such a low level.. It's the first time I saw enemies going faster than I can move. Plus I walked into the Cafe thinking the barkeep was going to give me the eye. HAHA NOPE. This is the mission where I learned I needed to take a step back and get better at the game. It's...
  8. Crypticgate

Where do I even begin. The fact that you are criticizing the glitches in this game and not referencing your own game experience. And yes- you have to. I'm 141 hours in on PC as Streetkid. on a 1080ti that I got in 2018. I'm on medium settings and my computer runs worse when I play Witcher 3 with...
  9. Crypticgate

CDPR you are immaculate. I grew up on the foundation of Mario Bros 3. Killer Instinct. StarCraft. Morrowind. People forget when we got Doom Alpha leaked and it burned our high end video cards with DX9. I am 141 hours into the StreetKid playthrough. 1080Ti. and a Threadripper 1920 from 2018. The...
  10. Crypticgate

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. gLITCHES? I don't even feel them. 1609303140 1609303215
  11. Crypticgate

Key Remapping

I completely agree we need this. Of course cars and people glitching out is more important, but unlimited key binding access should be as standard as the option screen itself. In my case I've been using the same keyboard setup for 20 years. I use the entire NUMBpad for movement and internation...
Top Bottom