Search results

+
  1. Guido_Colato

The witcher 3 seems to have broken vrr / freesync

Hi there, i have tried this game on both xbox series x and my personal rig with a 7900XT, when the game is not set at 60 fps or 144 (on pc) , it becomes incredibly choppy, almost looks like a slideshow, but the fps is around 40-50, i'm going to guess that somehow freesync got lost in the update...
  2. Guido_Colato

fps drops over time.

Yes, exactly like what happens in bethesda titles, but there are so many objects that you can interact with in Fallout 4 , i don't understand the issue here with CP77, they probably need to work on a better algorithm of data purge, or rework how memory is allocated and by what from scratch...
  3. Guido_Colato

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Reinstalling windows will do NOTHING, it's a memory leak issue related to both rt effects (this is never getting fixed) , and probably lootable object , which i hope, will be fixed in a big january patch.
  4. Guido_Colato

fps drops over time.

Hey, i have your exact pc configuration, and exact performance plus issues. It seems a memory leak issue related to ray tracing effects, you have to reload game every 30 minutes or so, it's pretty bad on rtx 2060 because the card only has 6gb of vram, when the slowdown occurs it's because the...
  5. Guido_Colato

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I was looking exactly for something like this, on my end the game slows down after 30 minutes or so, after 1 hour performance just tanks, i notice this happening around 10 gigs of ram usage. My pc has rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb cl14 ram, ryzen 5, and game is installed on SSD.
  6. Guido_Colato

Hotfix 1.05

When is patch dropping to PC exactly? AMD cpu performance is still horrible, 100% all the time (ryzen 5 3rd gen).
  7. Guido_Colato

Possible vram leak found, vram usage issue

I'll try this aswell, unfortunately my cpu doesn't have SMT, it's Ryzen 3500X with 16gb of DDR4 3200mhz cl14 ram.
  8. Guido_Colato

Thanks! I'll do just that in a moment, hopefully they'll get it.
  9. Guido_Colato

Hi, i'm playng the game on RTX 2060 at 1080p, and it's just impossible to use RT effects, not because the card doesn't hold them up, but because the vram is getting sucked away incredibly fast and as soon as it hits 6044mb it slows to 20fps from costant 50-70fps (rt on) , this happens with EVERY...
  10. Guido_Colato

Hotfix 1.04

A me personalmente , pochi bug a parte, sta girando bene, ma noto che crasha quando lo chiudo.. In pratica , salvo e chiudo , poi compare il messaggio di crash, ma di fatto il gioco si è chiuso :D Comunque così a memoria, credo sia molto più stabile questo gioco al lancio di Witcher 3 che mi era...
  11. Guido_Colato

Hotfix 1.04

Credo che semplicemente faccia un backup temporaneo del gioco al volo, così se qualcosa va' storto non devi riscaricare tutto.
Top Bottom