Search results

+
  1. mikovsy2

Market data inside a Badlands car?!

Just noticed this in the Quadra Javelina. Why?
  2. mikovsy2

Not something I'd normally want in anything else, but it makes sense here.

We need more ads, there simply isn't enough for a city. I'm tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.
  3. mikovsy2

Kind of game breaking bug with crafting

You can't dismantle, sell, store, or drop any of Johnny's items after you craft them... They're taking up weight as well.
  4. mikovsy2

Vehicles made from paper

These rayfield and armored badlands versions of cars that feature "Crystal Dome" tech take significant damage after one magdump, or 1 shot from a stationary turret. Aren't they supposed to be tanky? At least let it survive 10 shots from a turret. It's like they're made out of paper. It'd be...
  5. mikovsy2

First person vehicle perspective - Raise the seat higher

Because I really can't see what's ahead of me sometimes. Here's a picture of the Aerondight that I just bought. There's no animation for the car windows to boot up, and it skips straight to third person instead of staying in first. What a shame. 1607778762 Same problem here with the Rayfield...
  6. mikovsy2

Crafting - Upgrade system is a bad idea early on.

Did some testing and it turns out that there's a limit to how many times you can upgrade and item before the option disappears (~20-30 times). And the resource cost going up so quickly to the point where it costs hundreds (500) of one blue resource is ridiculous for the amount that you get...
Top Bottom