Search results

+
  1. heskyttberg

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

So what in this game is so fresh/new and so on to excuse the poor state the game is in even after patch 1.2 ? Some may say BD and my answer is: Detroit: Become human ( might be others ) Some may say implants and my answer is: Fallout: NW, Fallout 4 ( might be others ) Weapon mods: Just no, been...
  2. heskyttberg

Save file problem, how is size even a limit today?

I really have to wonder how badly have you be at coding when size of a save file is a problem ? I mean a FO4 save can 50+Mb. There is the medieval game about a knight where saves are 300Mb+ Saying the console can't handle save file size is wrong, since many other games makes big or even insane...
  3. heskyttberg

Patch 1.1 only PS4 Pro

How can I roll back patch I want option to remove it. Why not continue in 1.1 thread because this is only related to PS4 not PC. You did not lower quality on PC and I'm guessing not on PS5 either but you did on PS4, I wish I could get a PS5 but they are not out in bulk yet.
  4. heskyttberg

Patch 1.1

Please roll back this patch. You made the whole game look like crap it's now worse then Skyrim. Performance didn't improve now I get teleported backwards constantly if running on the streets. Dark areas are not dark anymore they are completely black so you can't see anything. You should fix...
  5. heskyttberg

[BUG] Crafting disassemble

Here is what I found out why you no longer can disassemble consumables. If you form your inventory use a consumable like the health ones or drinks that can be disassembled after using one you can no longer disassemble that stack for some reason. This seem to apply to all consumables that can...
  6. heskyttberg

[BUG] Enemy burn os not done by npc's

I actually got hacked and burned after I killed all enemies and there was no active cameras in the area. So now I know that this annoying burn and constant happening has nothing to do with enemy npc. As long as you are in combat you will constantly get burned. This really need to be fixed.
  7. heskyttberg

There is something strange with loot boxes

When I was trying a few reloads to get max slot for a legendary item I started to see a consumable in the slot like a soda or food item that quickly got replaced with the epic item. This was after numerous reloads so game was very sloe and close to crashing. If that is done with all loot boxes...
  8. heskyttberg

[BUG] Skill xp and progression

Every single skill xp gain and progression is bugged and needs a fix. I finished the game once and I cleared everything on the map, got all gig trophies. Killed the voodoo guys, resulting in no more voodoo boys groups on map, And lot of other groups also gone, there is nothing left to...
  9. heskyttberg

[BUG] The heist

If game crashes when leaving in taxi. Reloading the autosave in taxi will crash the game everytime, forcing you to reload from earlier save.
  10. heskyttberg

[BUGS] General mission bugs and explenations why they happen

This is a very BIG and maybe almost impossible for them to fix because it is the way they chosen to script mission updates. How mission updates work. You go to a location get a call. But why does some missions needs to be entered from the exact location to work. Why is not all mission triggers...
Top Bottom