Search results

+
  1. H

In that sexy city I can't do anything.

I also received an email from the support team confirming that the censorship of genitals outside inventory or character creation is intended, which is very unfortunate. I'm very disappointed that the team has gone back on its promise of the game being censorship-free.
  2. H

Unable to perform stealth kills or takedowns on most NPCs

That's disappointing in a game that's supposed to be an RPG and open-world. I hope that this functionality will be added in an upcoming patch or that the modding community can at least add it in.
  3. H

Nonsensical Car Model Design Asymmetry

I'm not sure if this has bothered anyone else (or their OCD), but I've noticed most cars have asymmetrical headlamps and/or tail lights. I know not every part can or should be symmetrical on a car, but it seems like they were done "just because" in this game's case. There's just no other reason...
  4. H

Unable to perform stealth kills or takedowns on most NPCs

I'm unable to perform grabs for stealth kills/takedowns on NPCs not clearly marked as enemies. I only possibly get the option to talk. No options appear for police NPCs. Doesn't seem to matter if they're alone and away from others or not. Not sure if it is because grab uses the same key bind. Is...
  5. H

Make it easier to put away weapons.

Horrible for driving; I wouldn't even try yet. I always play with mouse and keyboard in all of my games, but driving with them in this game is unmanageable. It's so hard to keep control of your vehicle that I end up easily hitting objects and pedestrians most of the time. I pretty much just...
  6. H

Can NPCs please stop the nagging?

Yes, and at least some variation in the nagging if this is to be kept so the same annoying line isn't constantly repeated X times in a row.
  7. H

Are there non missions related Braindances?

Yes, it would be nice if we could use braindances outside of missions to plan our own custom heists in Night City.
  8. H

Make it easier to put away weapons.

Yes, I believe this is pretty much known at this point. However, as outlined in the posts above, this is a very awkward way of holstering your weapon. I'd rather be able to perform a simple key/button press as in most other games that have a holster option.
  9. H

we need barbershops/tattooshops

Yes, I do find it odd that a game that was deemed as being very focused on body modification doesn't have a way to perform simple changes to your visual appearance.
Top Bottom