Search results

+
  1. WilliamKyle

Max level is 50... BIG SAD!!!

Yeah they likely will the go the borderlands route in that sense, they start with 50 then over the course of DLC up it to 80. however they have only 3 skill trees per character and much less skills within those. so by the end you can max out one tree and 50% of another or dabble a bit more. The...
  2. WilliamKyle

Stealth skill stopped leveling

It is not a bug, I have never seen any game allow a sub skill to level higher than its parent.
  3. WilliamKyle

Anyone know how to get in here?

Sorry, I cannot help you now. I am in the final battle of the main story and all my saves are in this area. cannot leave until I finish this part, cannot finish this part because the game is so broken I cannot defeat the target due to the game freezing whenever my opponents hp drops below 23%
  4. WilliamKyle

Hair Graphics looks really bad

When DLSS is enabled it hides the effects of TAA which we dont have a separate setting for for some reason. Using DLSS will make it smoother however I dont recommend using it if you are not using a 3000 series gpu, it keeps making my game crash with my 2060.
  5. WilliamKyle

All my junk dissapeared

Oh yeah it was a perk.
  6. WilliamKyle

[Bug] [Endgame Spoiler alert]

I cannot finish the story... Every time I drop Smasher below 22% the game locks up and I am forced to open task manager to close it. After the fifth time the game now CTDs either on start up or just once I get back into the fight.
  7. WilliamKyle

All my junk dissapeared

Did you turn on the setting to automatically disassemble them?
  8. WilliamKyle

Yeah I fully get that too. really the pacing allows for the story and some major side quests just fine, just for the minority of players like myself who go out of their way to do many sides and gigs will reach the cap much sooner.
  9. WilliamKyle

currently in another task, will be a bit. 1607860891 Oh I just realised I was confusing this for another gig. will head over to that place now. 1607861028 Can you mark that area on the map for me? cannot recall its location.
  10. WilliamKyle

Went back to the area to see, there is an entrance on the opposite side of the building from the unpowered gate and shutter. you will either need to incapacitate or sneak past the guards outside to enter.
  11. WilliamKyle

Again I am not wanting all the skills, I just felt a few more levels would have been already in the game considering how much content I have left of the the main story and sides jobs.
  12. WilliamKyle

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

I cannot say anything to aid in the accessibility of the game, however I can say that for those of you who cannot play right now due to these issues it may be a small blessing in disguise. I implore you to try to remain spoiler free until it becomes playable by you all in hopes by that time...
  13. WilliamKyle

Unbalanced Weapons and Overpowered Builds

Oh I am not defending either case, I was just saying if you felt it was easy as is try a harder difficulty. Right now the game is plagued with much worse issues than balancing skills the player can choose not to utilize.
  14. WilliamKyle

You can access via a couple routes, I entered trough the roof if I remember right.
  15. WilliamKyle

Heh I dunno what game you are playing but I get flatlined on hard in half a dozen hits against high risk areas.
  16. WilliamKyle

Haha no worries, It caught me off guard when I hit the cap for Athletics, then I realised when I paid attention. nothing comes to mind but I recall that being the case in precious games I have played so it made sense to me.
  17. WilliamKyle

Not no level cap, just figured I would not hit cap so soon. I am on the main job Nocturne OP55N1, Dont know how far that is in the story but it feels pretty far in unless there is much more after this arc. (No spoilers if there is please) And I still have so many side jobs to do. With all that...
  18. WilliamKyle

That is an easy one, Sub skills such as Stealth cannot rank higher than their parent attribute, in this case Cool. You must first increase your Cool skill before Stealth can improver further.
  19. WilliamKyle

Cyberpunk Rare Candy :shrug:
  20. WilliamKyle

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

I am max level and pretty far in the main story, think I have shot a firearm outside of scripted events maybe 7 times? Pretty much just used the Black unicorn and upgraded it as I went until I got my hands on a legendary katana with 481 base damage, in addition to Mantis Blades. I play on Hard...
Top Bottom