Search results

+
  1. MMd20

Misty's Tarot cards are invisible

I also have this bug on PC. Just adding in that a lot of other items have this problem too. V was talking with a character about a chicken being butchered and I had no idea what they were talking about until it blipped into existence right at the end of the scene.
  2. MMd20

[bug] Judy won't open the apartment doors

I have a bug in this quest ("Both Sides Now") where when I arrived, I got in the door, but the prompt to open the bathroom door did not appear. I loaded a save I made at the start of the quest and a small red box blipped on the bottom of my screen (the box that normally says a door is locked)...
  3. MMd20

Gig completion delay (Regina)

I wanted to piggyback onto this post because I can't post on my own yet. I also have a bug with Regina Jones calls. She won't speak or display subtitles for her first line of dialogue pre- or post- mission for any of the gigs. If her call has multiple lines, her dialogue audio and subtitles...
  4. MMd20

Athletics Perk Experience (Game-breaking Gain)

I am posting here because I also cannot create a thread. Athletics is definitely broken, either by bug or poor design. I tried to reproduce the bug you had with jumping. I got 22 xp from jumping about 100 times consistently at Athletics level 2. I tried jumping 90 times, then moving, then...
  5. MMd20

Bugs i found

Just wanted to add that I also experienced the disassembling grenades bug that puts them into clothing inventory. Adding another issue: When I load quick, manual, or auto saves, 2-3 of my equipped weapons will be unequipped immediately after loading. This bug seems to occur only with lower...
Top Bottom