Search results

+
  1. Kieran_Grosvenor

Cyber Engine Tweaks [on Nexus again]

Beecause a mod collecting information about you is perfectly seecure...
  2. Kieran_Grosvenor

Should CD Projektred add new & missing features that are exclusive to PC & Current gen consoles?

No they woont, yoou can buy PC vr games that are now on quest with less features... Not something u can create a law suit on. [...] 1613312177 Why isn't it relevant, he knows more about 3d than you do, so his opinion holds some value?
  3. Kieran_Grosvenor

Is a Cyberpunk sandbox possible?

All they need to do is eexpand on the point of no retturn, so its no longer a point of no return... and add more activities to do
  4. Kieran_Grosvenor

This game should be labelled as early access

There is having high expectations and there is buying a fundamentally flawed and missold product, Skyrim was perfect imo i had so much fun and freedom in that game... Still holds up today as one of the most solid RPG experiences. 1613311836 Yo you can still play a buggy game and have fun, but...
  5. Kieran_Grosvenor

Choices matters ?

i felt i had a nice amount of choice playing it, there are many times where your actions change your upcoming missions.
  6. Kieran_Grosvenor

Is this game an rpg?

Isn't an on the rails shooter essentially cod, there is no open world in on the rails shooters... Why just add a bad definition of what a FPS game like this is? You've likely never played ANYTHING like cyberpunk 1613311573 Yep its an RPG here is the definintion if you need educating...
  7. Kieran_Grosvenor

Dev leaked info ?

This is the Witcher forum?
  8. Kieran_Grosvenor

Hotfix 1.06

I'm done with the game now until February, looking forward to seeing what the team conjure up to make this game as special as it looked in the marketing back in 2018, i'm a bit upset i can't shoot out of cars like shown on the TV ad =[, atleast let us use SMG's and pistols !
  9. Kieran_Grosvenor

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

People buy games for gameplay not tits and ass, that's what the Internet is for
  10. Kieran_Grosvenor

Proof that the 6 month montage with Jackie was definitely cut content

Well yeah scenes get cut from movies too but you don't cry about that lol, get over it the game still take about 75 - 100 hours so if you competed it, move on and comeback when they have improved the game. 1609335710 What about Rdr2 Arthur is the vehicle until his illness gets him? I personally...
  11. Kieran_Grosvenor

The studio needs our support!

Nothing wrong with documenting bugs, there's just no need to get disrespectful though
  12. Kieran_Grosvenor

I don't like the City

I think this whole thread is just spiteful, the game is set only 5o years into the future... and yes there is some issues with the game but the visuals of the city is not one of the issues imo, I think each area genuinely is distinct from each other and honestly some of the best graphics I have...
  13. Kieran_Grosvenor

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Well there is a wanted system in the game its just half baked, don't add it if you only half implement the feature... Its just unprofessional
  14. Kieran_Grosvenor

Does anyone like this autoleveled loot mechanics?

Isn't bullet sponge and health bars part of RPG games though? because if you make every gun powerful you wont feel the progression, and then why would you want to one shot bosses - the game is already easy this would just make it a walk through?
  15. Kieran_Grosvenor

The Rain and Weather effects need an overhaul.

I find the effects are stunning in appearance, but the way weather phases in and out is really basic and lacks substance... Much prefer how weather is handled in Zelda Botw 1609233092 I think what we have right now is the MVP, the (minimum viable product) which is playable and has most...
  16. Kieran_Grosvenor

Level 37, 3000 armour and still getting one shotted?

Prioritise killing the snipers, quick hack them or something
  17. Kieran_Grosvenor

Looter shooter mechanics were a mistake

I disagree, it is a first person action role playing game, it's kind of hard to not have looter and shooter, when you have two things; Shooting your enemies with guns, and then looting their bodies.... I mean we're just putting the looter and shooter label on it now but its very different to...
  18. Kieran_Grosvenor

Stealth in this game is ridiculously bad

But isn't that the point of netrunning, to kill them before seen?
  19. Kieran_Grosvenor

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Console don't bring competition in gaming? Consoles are the cheapest/more economic way to get into gaming, and as soon as we can get our hands on a PS5/Series X you'll be surprised how much bang for bug is there compared to if you had to build a similar rig yourself it would easily cost around...
Top Bottom